chapter 5

Liam's pov :

I walked out of the room and tried to find a doctor but then someone pinned me to the wall . "You don't think you could get away that easely, did you?" Growled a voice in my ear. When I looked up at the person I saw a fuming Niall with so much anger in his eyes and his veins were popping out of his neck . "You think you could take away what's mine?!" He yelled/whispered "It's not yours anymore" I gave him a develish smirk.

Niall punched me in the face, in the guts and then finaly multiple times in the jaw. I fell on the floor and Niall picked my feet and threw me in a small room then locked it . Here I was, unable to move , but Bella doesn't trust Niall anymore she trusts me.

Bella's pov:

I waited for Liam to come with the doctor but 2 hours later he was nowhere to be found! Maybe he left but he didn't called me nor sent me a text.

I began to grow hungry so I decided to go into the cafeteria and eat a sandwich. I stepped out of my uncomftable bed . I slipped into my snickers and walked outside. Since the cafeteria was at the first floor I had to take the stairs.

When I finnaly found the cafeteria ( this hospital was a labirinth) I went up to the vending machine and slipped 2 dollars into the little money container. I took my sandwich and sat down at a desert table. I was silently eating my sandwich when a boy with a brown quiff and baggy pants with white supras sat besides me .

" 'ello whats your name babe" he asked in an canadian accent.

"I'm Bella, you?" I asked . "Jason Mccan" he replied slightly smirking.

Niall's pov:

After giving Liam a lesson I decided it will be better if I went home because with all this drama going on it's tireing always arguing and beatting people.

Bella's pov:

Me and Jason talked for nearly two hours but since I had to go back into my hospital room for some check ups I had to leave and say my goodbye to him.

"See ya next time Bells" he whispered before leaving a kiss on my cheek. "Bye" I whispered.

Jason was really nice! He was 22 years old and was canadian. He also have one sister and one brother , he showed me their pictures they are so darn cute!

The only thing that he didn't respond is when I asked what was his job . he seamed tense and he closed his eyes. "My job is to...help people with some business" I didn't really understood what he meant by" helping someone" but that doesn't really matter 'cause he seemed like a nice boy.

I walked up my room and the doctor said I could go home. When I arrived home Jason called me.

Phone convo : J=Jason , B=bella

J: Hey Bells are you still at the hospital?

B: Hey, and no they said I could go home.

J: Nice...I just wanted to know if you were free tonight?

B: Ye-No, I'm sorry but just went back home from the hospital..

J: Oh alright..

B: But if you want you can come at my house and we could hangout and watch some movies?

J: Oh yea that would be tots amazing! he replied in a girly voice.

B: See ya at 9? oh and bring food!!

J: ahaha sure just tell me your adress.

b: ya sure I live in "adress here".

J: K, thanks babe ! See you tonight!

B: Bye ..

Niall pov:

I went back home and decided to take a nap. I couldn't stop thinking about bella.. I have to forget about her .. I have to make her suffer like before.. She has to feel the pain that I felt when she was with Liam.

I wonder if he is still in that closet?

liam pov:

After 6 hours of being locked in a kind nurse decided to move her ass and unlocked the door . I rushed over Bella's room but she was nowwhere to be found.

A nurse told me that se checked out 3 hours ago . I decided to go home and take a nice and long nap.

-----------------------------------

If thia chapter gets 200 reads i'll upload💕