Chapter one

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded the first chapter but this summer I was really busy!! I hope you guys will enjoy my very first chapter :) oh and my instagram name is : alicemrz

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bella's pov:

"Ugly.Fat.Worhtless.Loser." These were the things that people whispered about me.

Hi, my name is Bella Block ! i'm 17 years old and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I have no friends, no one wants to be seen near me. People think i'm a weirdo and that I'm mental, but when you get to know me, I am a very nice and caring person. Well before, when I was 14 I was very popular but I because of ONE freaking person my life changed!

(FLASHBACK)

I was hanging out with my popular "friends" when a blonde buy approached me. He had blue eyes like me . He introduced himself and 2 weeks later we became the bestest friends in the world.

He was so nice and gentle but then one day he fell in love with me.

He asked me to be his girlfriend but I rejected him. If I said yes my entire life wouldn't have changed but infortunnaly I said no ..

Niall became angry and pushed me to the ground with force that I swear I could have heard my bones breaking! Then he stormed inside the school.

He began to spread rumors about me, that I was self-harming myself.. At first it wasn't true but then I became so depresssed that I started to cut my legs and wrist.

I the most popular girl became the most hated persone in school because of Niall Horan.

(fFLASHBACK OVER)