Chapter 6

Bella's pov:

Basically yesterday night Jason didn't showed up.. And he didn't even bothered to send me a text explaining why.

Maybe I already annoyed him . I just decided to go to bed and have no more worries.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a white room and there was bed with someone in it. Then I recognised this face. It was Niall. Niall's body lay limp in the white hospital bed. His skin was whiter than usual. dark circles fell under his eyes. His once pink lips were now almost purple. A tube ran down his throat, injecting something in it.

Then I woke up. It was just nasty nightmare. To clear my mind I decided to take a shower.

I stripped down then felt the water, still the temperature I liked. I took out the shampoo, conditioner, and the soap bar .

I stepped in the shower and let the hot water run down my back, slightly relaxing my tense muscles.

I got dressed and didn't even bother to make breakfast. I took a taxi . After 5 minutes the car comes to a halt by the sidewalk of the school. " We're here miss."

I hand the taxi driver the money and thanked him. I quietly sigh and get out of the car.

I did not want to be at school at all.

I look around and the first thing I notice is a sea of people all gattered in a circle . I decided not to walk over there because it must be some lame and stupid teen fight.

"Ugh look , she is so ugly just ughh" Someone scoffs behing me. "Someone told me that she is a troublemaker and fucked Niall and Liam."

I decided to leave it and continue walking. I ignored the mumbles of people behind me and head towards my locker.

I was about to open it but in the corner of my eyes , I notice Niall staring at me. His eyes scanned my entire body. He slowly moved away from the wall he was leaning against and strolls over me.

Great. Now I have to deal with this.

"Hey Bell's" His words comes out in a slur as he caresses my face.

"Don't touch me" I growl through gritted teeth, shoving him away.

He laughed then said " I'll see you around,"

"I guess " I mumbled.

He stuffs his hands into his pockets as he walks out.

Niall's Pov-

I watched Bella from afar, the one who I fell secretly in love with... She was with a group of guys but I could tell she wasn't fully into the conversation. I see her tense up when she catches me staring.

Then someone yelled her name. I turned around and saw Jason and Liam.

" Bella this is Jason." Liam gestures towards me. " And Jason this is Bella"

Bella mumbles a 'hello' and barely looks at him for a second.

"Oh we already met" jason said.

Wait wut? They already met? When?

Then I decide to join the group.

"hey guys!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me .

Bella didn't even bothered to look at me in the eyes and Jason kept his head low.

The awkwardness kicks in shortly after and I find myself staring at this Jason kid.

He wasn't verry tall, I was much taller than him. He seems innocent but at the same time hidding something dangerous.

"I'm going to go .. bye guys" jason said before walking off.

"Um... So how did you met Jason ?" I ask, preventing the awkwardness.

"At the cafeteria of the hospital.." she said quietly.

"Oh cool" I tried to smile.

But then Liam came back and sit next to bella. I didn't even know he left .

Bella and Liam started talking and he whispered something to her. bella says something back but I couldn't heard her.

What are they talking about? are they talking about me?

"I have to go to class bye .." Bella abruptly gets up and looks at me the walked away. bella disapears into the crowd of students.

-------

I hope you guys liked this chapter<3