chapter 10

bella's pov:

"fine.", I huffed, "What do you want me to do?"

Jason licked his lips and his eyes travelled my body up and down " I want you to strip for me and give me a little lap dance" he said winking at me.

"in your dreams" i rolled my eyes

"You. Are. Going. To. Strip. For Me."he growled.

niall's pov:

I was depressed, empty, sad. The note that I found said that my precious little angel was murdered. How can someone kill someone so innocent?

It makes all sence now! She didn't answer any of my calls and never went back to school. I thought she was ignoring me, pushing me away. I'm such an idiot I could've helped her!

I panged my fist on the table. "My precious Bella, what am I going to do without you?" I should have told her that morning when this...persone called me. I was so angry and told her to leave... I wish I could start again, I wish I'd never bullied her. No one deserved to be bullied. I'm such an idiot..

If I find out the fucker who killed my angel, I'm going to kill him,I'm not kidding, I will make him suffer. I want revenge.

My angry thought were interrupter by someone calling me. It was Liam

"what's up Li?" "Niall. Bella ...isn't.... dead." he said between breaths. It looked like he had been running or something.

"What the fuck are you talking about?Of course she is dead!"

"No...she's not...meet me at Lenny's pub."

"k.See you in 10!" I hang up before he could say anything else. I put on my coat and my dirty black vans.

I met Liam at the pub and we ordered two beers.

"So...?" "Oh yea, Bella isn't dead. Well not for now..." he mumbled

"Wtf do u mean by "not for now"?

"He is going to kill her.Soon."

"Who?"

"Jason."

Bella's pov

After giving Jason what he wanted I felt the need to have a shower. I had to strip in fromt of him. I felt so.. exposed. Ugh. I don't even want to think about it! He kept touching my ass and ugh. I felt used.

I raised my head and looked myself at the mirror. My hair were disgusting.

Letting out a big sigh, I made my way forwards the bathroom. Jason said that now I'm allowed to have a shower 'cause 'apperently I stink', well obviously since you wouldn't let me have a shower for one freaking month!

I stripped off my clothes and steppes into the shower. The warm water hitting my skin was relaxing and I felt myself unwinding; my tense muscles relaxing under the hot water.

After 1 hour, I got out and slipped into a pair of jeans that were unflattering baggy in some parts and a a sweatter.

I jogged down stairs to be greeted by Jason. "Hey baby" he took my hand but I quickly pulled away. "What's the problem sweetheart?" he asked with an evil smile.

I decided to reply with a simple nothing.

"good, now let's go to eat!"

"We have about 10 minutes to eat our dinner than we are off to work." I looked up at him with an are you fucking kidding me look.

he gave me a sly smile. What a jerk.

After ten minutes, we left our plates on the table and headed outside.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see."

--------------

Hey guys! Thank you for voting and commenting! you guys make me so happy! So yeah I hope you like this chapter but don't worry i'll uptade more now;) If you guys have anny ideas of what should be in the next chapter just comment;) it'll help me a lot! anyways thanks for reading i love u all❤️❤️❤️