Food

We walked all night. And by all night I mean we just walked. "I need some water" Henry whined. I tossed him an unopened Dansani plastic water bottle. He quickly opened it and chugged down 1/4 of the bottle of water. Yeah that's right I went to 4th grade. We in fact walked for so long (since I wasn't used to walking) I couldn't feel my legs. "I need to take a break." I healed to Henry who was walking about a yard behind me. We stopped in a field to the right. I tossed my bag down next to me and pulled out my phone. My mom had called. Even though I told her to call I was too scared to face her, or even talk to her. M͟͟a͟͟y͟͟b͟͟e͟͟ l͟͟a͟͟t͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ I thought.
"Henry, did you tell your parents you were running away?" I asked.
"No." He replied
"Why?"
"Why do you ask so many questions?"
"Ugh."
"Dude, seriously. I'm not kidding. Why?"
"Fine, my parents didn't care about me. They never said a single thing to me unless I started the conversation or they REALLY had to. Or if they acatully had TIME or CARED about talking to me."
"Henry, I bet they cared about you SO MUCH. I bet they are looking for you right now."
"Well I bet they haven't even noticed I'm gone." He mumbled.
That was the end of the convorsation.