Chapter 2

(Natasha's POV.)

I wake up to my phone playing the song Hit The Lights by Selena Gomez. I role over to grab my phone to check the time and its 5:50 am. "Okay Tasha time to get up for school because if you don't one you'll be late and two Halle wont get up either." I think to myself as I get out of bed. I'm not the biggest morning person but I manage better than Halle if it was up to her she wouldn't get up until almost two in the afternoon. I laugh as I think to myself about Halle's laziness.

I dance around my room as music's playing before I realized I needed to go take a quick shower. In the bathroom I do my hygienic routine coming out of the bathroom all fresh and clean. I walk over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I get dressed into a pink and white striped dress, a white  jacket and white heals. I dance over to my dresser still having music playing I grab my silver bracelet, my matching heart necklace and my  matching earrings. I go back into the bathroom to strengthen my mid back length dark brown hair and to apply a fusha eye shadow that make's my hazel green eyes pop, winged eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick.

 I go back into the bathroom to strengthen my mid back length dark brown hair and to apply a fusha eye shadow that make's my hazel green eyes pop, winged eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick

I check the time on my phone to see its 6:35 "I should probably go check on Halle to see if she is getting ready yet." I say to myself as I walk up stairs to my younger sisters bedroom.

(Halle's POV.)

Beap.... beap.... beap.... the alarm goes off signaling me wake up. I look up and the clock shows 6:15. "Ugh.... Why do we have to get up so early......?" I question myself as I turn off my alarm rolling back over. I decided to lay there for a little longer but I ended up falling back to sleep. After twenty minutes I heard my door open and footsteps get closer to me and then there's a voice.

"Halle..... Halle?" I heard Tash calling me but I chose to ignore her. "Hey you lil punk don't ignore me I know damn well you can hear me now get up!" Tash started to get a little upset. "Tash..." I groan "Just cuz your still pissed over yesterday doesn't mean you have the right to be prissy with me." I said sitting up glaring at her. "Sorry I woke up pissed because of him." "I see that but don't let it get to you he's not worth your time. Expectantly if he's going to be a dick the way he was." "Your right it's the first day of school lets not make today a bad day. Now get your lazy ass up if you want food." "Aight, aight I'll be down in about thirty minuets aight?" "Okay just hurry because Mami leaves for work in a lil less than an hour." "Aight." I said as she walked out the room leaving me to get read.

I jumped out of bed walked into the bathroom striping from my clothes as I let the water from the shower heat up. Once the water was warm enough I hoped in the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles. After washing my long hair and my toned body I get you of the shower drying myself off. I then aptly light eyeliner and some mascara before I walk back into my room grabbing underwear and a bra from my dresser slipping them on. I then walk over to my closet searching for the right clothes for school. I come out of the closet (a/n: see what I did there?) wearing a pair of dark grey ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with a punk version of Alice from Alice and wonderland on it, and a pair of black converse. I walk back over to my dresser grabbing and putting on my spiked black beanie, my batman earrings and rings, my two bvb bracelets, my glasses, my two chokers and my headphones.