Chapter 5

(Scarlet's pov.)

Its the night of the party and I'm in Scott's room teasing him. "Bro you guys are so cute! I ship it I already call captain." "Ship what? And what ship are you captain of?" he asked me confused. "Bro you're so slow.... I ship Scallison. That's you and Alison that's your ship name not an actual boat." I said with a little sarcasm at the end. "Oh...well then but you do know that Alison and I aren't dating." "Yet. You guys aren't dating yet." I said as he smiled. We sat in his room for a few more minutes talking before he checked the time. "I'm going to have to go pick up Alison soon you should hurry up and start getting ready before Halle comes and pick you up. You wouldn't't want to keep her waiting while you finish getting ready and you guys be late and miss most of the party now would you?" he said standing up collecting his stuff before getting ready to leave.

I'm in my room looking through my closet for something to wear. I kinda want to impress Halle but then I don't want it to be obvious that I'm trying. I walk over to my phone turning on Pandora letting random music play just so its not quiet. I decide to brush my hair and apply a nude color lipstick and a nude color eye shadow with glitter. I walk back to my closet finding and putting on a simple crop top with moon written acrossed it and a pair of blue jeans with rips at the knee's. I continue to look in my closet finding my high heal black and white converse and my jean jacket with cut off sleeves. I walk over to my mirror to look at my outfit but I feel like somethings missing so I decide I need jewelry. I look through my jewelry box picking out black rose earnings, a silver plastic choker, a black cloth bracelet with a thin metal bracelet attached, a silver ring with the word rock as a design and a silver and black neckles with few beads and putting them all on.

After I finished getting ready I hear the door bell ring

After I finished getting ready I hear the door bell ring. "Coming!" I yell before I grab my phone and run downstairs to find Halle at the door with the sexist outfit ever. "Damn your hot...." I said before covering my mouth realizing that I said that out loud. "Well thank you, you too." she said with a little blush. There was a moment of silence till Halle spoke. "We should get going we wouldn't't want to miss the party." "Yea lets go." I said as she smiled taking my hand leading me to her motorcycle.

The ride to the party was quiet because if we tried to talk we wouldn't't be able to hear each other over the sound of the motorcycle and the helmets that muffled your voices. As fast as it seemed like we were going I had to hold on closely and tightly in fear of falling off. When we got to the party we looked for Scott, Alison and Styles to see if they made it yet. While looking for them we saw Lydia sucking Jackson's face off in the corner. Eventually we found them and we decided to dance because if not Halle would have stood in a corner waiting for her sister.

(Derek's pov.)

I drove up to the party that I knew Scott and Scarlet were attending. I get out of my car and walk to over to the gate. I scan over the sea of high school kids and spot Scott. I continue too scan when a certain sent fills my nose and I instantly knew who it was that was giving off the strawberry vanilla sent. I tern my head and spot Natasha looking at me too. I continued to make eye contact as I thought of how her sent drove me and my inner wolf crazy. I looked away and got out of sight when a girl approached Natasha pulling her to the dance floor along with Scarlet following close behind.