Chapter 4

(Halle's POV.)

It's the night of the party and I'm doing touch ups on both the dress and the bra/shirt I'm making, just to make sure everything is in tack. As I look at my work I think of the past week from moving to meeting everyone to over hearing Scott and Stiles  talk about me from across the room like they were questioning something. I decide to blow it off and not worry about it.

After feeling like its done I grab the dress and put it on a hanger walking out of my fashion studio down the stairs to Natasha s room. I enter her room to see cloths tossed around and all over the floor. With the dress behind my back I get a little closer to her closet and ask. "What ya doing?" "Losing my mind looking for an outfit for the party!" "Well look no further your prayers have been answered." I say pulling the dress from behind my back. "Oh my god I love it you're a life saver!" she said taking the dress then hugging me. "No problem, I was thing of making this dress for you before we moved it just happen to work out for this situation." I said honestly. "Well perfect timing then, but wait.... what are you going to wear? Oh god please tell me you're not wearing that to the party!" she said pointing to the black tank-top and matching black sweat pants I was sporting. "Hell no! I have an outfit you'll just have to wait and see when I show up or when you show up to the party. It all depends on who gets there first." I said before walking out and up to get ready.

Having already taken a shower and straightening my hair earlier after lacrosse practice I immediately start doing my make up. I apply a nude color eye shadow before applying bold eyeliner and some mascara making my green eyes pop. I finish off my make up with a light shade of lip gloss and painting my nails navy blue. I then walk over to my bed where my outfit is placed, I strip from my current outfit and put on my black bra like shirt with lace on it. I then pull on my black skinny jeans and my black boots with belt buckles on them. After my outfit is on I walk over to my dresser grabbing and putting on my bat earrings, my Illuminati bracelet on my left wrist, my crescent skull moon necklace and my right skeleton hand. I look over myself in the mirror to see if I look alright and I look good if I do say so myself. I grab my phone, my leather jacket and my keys walking out the door taking my motorcycle to go pick up Scarlet.

 I grab my phone, my leather jacket and my keys walking out the door taking my motorcycle to go pick up Scarlet

(Natasha's POV.)

After Halle left my room I jumped into the shower. When I got out I dried off before I put on my underwear and bra. I walked over to my mirror to curl my hair then do my make up. I applied pink and purple eye shadow, simple eyeliner, some mascara, hot pink lip gloss and I painted my nails light pink. I grabbed the dress Halle gave me off of the hanger I had it hanging on and slipped into it. I walked over to my dresser grabbing and putting on my gold hoop earrings, my gold heart locket and a matching gold heart charm bracelet. I put on my pink heals and my denim jacket before grabbing my keys and my phone and heading out to Lydia's party.

 I put on my pink heals and my denim jacket before grabbing my keys and my phone and heading out to Lydia's party