Chapter Six: For Me Only You

Hey everyone. This is going to be the last chapter of this fanfiction. Please VOTE and COMMENT! :) I've had a great time writing this Fic, and reading your responses. I get so happy when I get a comment/vote, I can't even tell you. I thank EVERYONE, that commented and voted, as it has made me very happy. Now, I acknowledged some of these people in my first chapter, but I'm gonna do it again.

Padfoot4eva- You are so awesome and funny, you actually might be the nicest person I have ever had the privilege to meet. I love writing with you and making Nine and Ten Rose posters with you and listening to your troubles about the Doctor. ;)

PotterLupinBlack- You are incredibly funny, and your reactions to certain Doctor Who scenes are frigging hilarious. It's really great being your friend and I love reading your Fic "Our Little Cliché". You have to post more!

To everyone reading, check out Our Little Cliché (A Jily Fic) by PotterLupinBlack and Lonely Lullaby by Padfoot4eva because they both are really awesome.

HanniixDraco- You are an awesome writer, and I love your stories. Especially the one with Harry and Luna and the earmuffs.

Now, on with the story!

-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-(-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)-)

The sun slowly rose, and it was warm and pleasant at first, but soon became scorching hot. Mermaids need water all the time, unlike humans. I could tell I wasn't going to last long. My stomach was growling as I hadn't eaten in a few days, but after all the things that had been happened, I hadn't really thought much of it and deemed it unimportant.

I struggled with the ropes that bound my hands, but it was a complete waste of energy. The evil pirates had tied them nice and tight, making sure there was no chance of my escape.

My throat became parched, and my mouth dry. The more I cried the more dehydrated I became. I racked my brain for a small, glimmering hope of escape, but I couldn't find one. I realised that all there was left to do was wait for death. This wasn't how I imagined dying. I was going to die with a broken heart.

I took one last, long look at the beautiful world around me and shut my eyes, waiting for death.

I managed to fall asleep, even though it was extremely uncomfortable. My brain seemed too exhausted to dream at all, sadly.

Wait.

Then I felt something or someone, untying my hands.

"Oh God." A male voice that sounded like Philip, said. "You will not take her." I figured I must have been dreaming, so I disregarded it. "And if you have taken her, you will give her back" My hands were released. I realised I wasn't dreaming! Philip had come back! "Give her back, please." Philip whispered, touching my face, trying to wake me up.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Philip was lying on his side, his face pinched up in pain. I could see why. He had a fresh gash on his chest, below the one he got from the Quartermaster.

{AN: I am going to skip the part where Syrena goes and gets the Chalices for Jack and says "Do not waste my tear". I really don't know why that happens in the movie or how to explain it, so I'm going to skip it. It's completely pointless to me.}

I sank into the water, submerging myself, and felt amazingly better when I resurfaced.

"You are hurt." I said, my head bobbing above the water, the tips of my shoulders just visible above the surface.

"In body only." Philip replied. "My mind is at peace, because of you."

"Me?" I questioned.

"I was lost." Philip said. "The wind, the tides, they ought to renew a man's faith, but for me only you." I rose out of the water slightly and touched his lips.

"Philip, I can save you." I whispered, and I knew I could. A kiss from a mermaid not only protects a sailor from drowning, but heals any injuries they might have. "You need only ask."

"I seek but one thing." He murmured.

"And what is that?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Forgiveness." Philip whispered simply. "If it were not for me, you would have never been captured."

"Ask." I whispered in his ear.

"Forgive me?"

I rose out of the water and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled into the pool. I felt happier then I had ever in my life at that moment. I felt complete and whole. I was going to hold on to this feeling and never let it go.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

This is actually the first story that I have completed! Thanks for my readers, you have given me inspiration!

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

~TAAF_