Chapter 6:Mmmph!!!

I looked in shock at my old friend before we both squealed and jumped onto each other.

"Oh my god,Ota!I haven't seen you in forever!What are you doing here?!"

"Carolyn!Good to see you too,I'm here to meet up with the guys,you know them?"

I froze in shock at his words and looked at the guys,then looked back at him."Woah woah woah!Hold up,you know them?!"

"Eh?Yeah!Now then,how's my Koro been?" Ota teased as I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I'm not a dog Ota!"

Ota laughed again before pulling me and sitting down next to Soryu."Oh yeah,what are you doing here Carolyn?"

"Oh...ur...."

I struggled to come up with the right words when Soryu spoke up.

"She's my wife Ota,and I was just introducing her to you guys,which didn't really end well..." Soryu said as he eyed Pikachu who was glaring at me.

"HUHHHH???WIFE??????" Ota screamed and I winced as I covered my ears.His voice was as high pitched as ever!

"Yes,so if you could please keep your hands off Ota..." Soryu was about to pull me away when Ota pulled me back too,still smiling but I knew it was fake.

"She's still my best friend Soryu!In fact,we've dated for 3 years before we split up because of her job.Speaking of which,how's your dad?" Ota asked as I rolled my eyes.

"As hateful as ever"

"I thought as much" Ota grinned wryly as I laughed.

"Tch..." Soryu stood up as he grabbed me forcefully and out of the lounge and we went to what looked to be his suite in the hotel as he slammed the door shut.

"Anger issues much?" I raised my eyebrows as he glared at me.

"You dated Ota?" he asked as he came closer.

"Yeah but it's in the past,we split on good terms so we're still friends" I scoffed as he stood in front of me.

"Listen,stay away from Ota"

"Give me one good reason on why I should do that" I sized him up as we both glared at each other.

"Because of this" Soryu whispered before crashing his lips on mine!

Soryu P.O.V.

She dated Ota?!

I don't even know what came over me as I saw her laugh and pout at him.She never did that to me!In fact,we were fighting half of the time!

A weird feeling bubbled in my stomach as I grabbed her into my suite.

"Give me one good reason on why I should do that" she glared at me and our faces were only an inch apart.

"Because of this"

I whispered before crashing my lips onto hers.

EEEKEKKKKKKK SORYU!!!!!