-1-

Sisley's POV:

Smiling he starts to walk toward me, his brown eyes focus me. I supposed him about 5,9 feet, but he's actually 6 feet. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a grey Nasa shirt.

I'm pretty interstet in what this will end in. 

"Hi," his voice sounds deep, I mean really deep, so different to his hum.

"Hi," I say shortly and smile at him for a moment too.

"Can I sit there?," he asks and points at the chair next to me.

"Sure," I really don't know what to say. I never was good at talking to someone.

"Well, will you say me your name?,"his eyes looks so happy, so beautiful. There's something in them I can't construe. Something hopefully.

"Sisley,"  I start to relax slowly.

"Wow, that's unusual. I never heard this name before. " his glance streaks from my eyes to my blonde hair. 

"Hm," I attune. "And? Will you tell me your name too?-""You don't know my name?!"

From where should I know his goddamn name?

"No.... should I know him?"

He plunks at his shirt and smiles nervously. Why is everybody nervous???

"I just thought.. you stared at me and I thought... Well, you should know I'm in a band and we-"

"Calum!!," a small girl interrupts him. She has short, brown hair and is wearing a black All Time Low shirt and black skinny jeans. Probably  too much black for just one day. Her green eyes are matching the green flowers in her flower crown.

I suppose she is 3 years younger than I am, so probably 15.

She's smiling bride at her and he's smiling back. Well, at least one, who can reply his smile.

They are taking photos and hugging each other and I'm sitting there and stare at my 'coffee'.

A strange feeling is building up inside of me. I really don't know how to describe it. It feels like jealousy, but come on, why the fuck should I be jealous? I know him for only a few minutes. Why did I expect that he doesn't  have a girlfriend. He's so nice and pretty, sure he would have a girlfriend. Also right now I don't have time for a boyfriend.

Great Calum, I'm under you spell.

She smiles on last time at him before she goes. There she goes from The La's starts to play in my mind and really, I'm listing to much music.

"So, your name is Calum," I start.

He looks like he is unable to cope with the whole situation and just respond a quiet "Yeah".

"Isn't she a little bit too young to be you girlfriend?"

-----------------------

Yeah, first capital done guys! The second will follow in 2 days.

Love you all