#1: Leave me Alone

"Congratulations, Park Jimin. They're twins." The ultrasound technician smiled brightly at us. 

"Are they identical?" I asked, excited. 

"Yes, they are. At least it does seem like it since they are sharing the same sac. Congratulations, to you both. Any plans on Return of Superman or Oh my baby?" She joked. She seemed more excited than me. I giggled at her. 

"No, we haven't thought about anything just yet. But, we're not immediately crossing it out." I smiled. 

Jimin stood there, dumbfounded or should I say in horror. This wasn't meant to happen, at least not from his side at least. I felt horrible doing this to him, this was the only way I could protect him and his one true love, Mina. 

"If you ever let anyone know about this, you better believe you and your babies are going to pay for it." He glared at me. 

"Dad, please... I can't do it. I can't make him love me. I don't want him too. I just need him to be happy. It's okay that he doesn't want me... there are plenty of them out there. Just, not this please." Tears were coming out of my eyes. 

"Do you want them to get exposed, huh?! Is that what you want!" He slammed his fists on the table and stood up looking me straight in the eye. 

"No." I choked out. 

"Okay, do as I say." 

I cried to myself as I exited his office. I opened the folder from my hands and took out the photos. Jimin and Mina, kissing in his car. Jimin and Mina, holding hands as he walked her to his door. 

The scandal would break out that Jimin had been cheating on his beloved wife, me. The whole world would go into chaos if that were to be the case. I sighed to myself. "Get pregnant, and everything goes away." My dad's voice repeated in my head. 

My dad, the CEO of BigHit. What a mess, I am going to create.

I sat down on the couch as I got home, our dog ChimChim greeted me at the door wagging his tail. I remember when Jimin loved me, he would buy me presents. ChimChim, was one of them. I patted his head, he wrapped himself in a ball and laid by my side, his head on my lap. "What do you think, boy? Should I listen to my dad? or Should I listen to my heart, and leave? You know... we were never meant to be together, our parents set us up. Actually, we were caught kissing in the practice room" I giggled, "My dad being the way he is, he told us to either be together or get out. Being the hormonal teenagers, we dated in order to do what we wanted together, we fell in love. At least I thought then, I accidently got pregnant. That's when things went downhill for us, we  had to get married, even worse we started arguing, we stopped talking, we stopped saying I love you..." I began to get teary. "Then, he asked me to get rid of it. In order to save face. We were 20. How would that look? Out of high school, him debuting. It would be a mess, so I did. Do I regret it? Always... but now, I'm forced to do it again. Of course, we're both 26 and married it would look "beautiful" and maybe get his mind away from Mina." I sighed. ChimChim, snuggled into me more, I chuckled. "Your dad cheated on me. Actually, that's what it looks like... but, that's not what happened at all. I asked for all this, I shouldn't of taken her away from him. But, I'm selfish. I couldn't let my sister have him." I laid down on the couch and began to cry.