3: Caught in a Lie

I sat there and thought about things. I stopped getting presents, I stopped getting anything. My heart broke at the thought that I wasn't special at least to him, not anymore. My babies meant something to him at least I think they do. I mean, they are his. I sighed and looked at Taehyung, "That's my business." He sighed as well bringing me into a hug. I held onto him as tight as I could, this was all I needed all these years of torment, but no one wanted to save me. 

But, it's my fault as well. I asked for this. This was my fate. 

Taehyung finally let me go, he wiped the tear from my eye and made a kissy face. I laughed. My voice cracked, wanting to cry. He smiled at me sincerely and gave my shoulders a big squeeze. 

Jungkook came and asked what was wrong. "Hormones." I said, wiping my tears. He narrowed his eyes at me, ended up rolling them and grabbed Taehyung, "We should start practicing, since everyone is here." 

"I need to practice for MAMA with Hoseok hyung, so we'll be in the other room." Jimin spoke up. 

I heard "Lie" blaring from the other room. I sat there quietly. This was meant for me and her. Me, to show me that he didn't want to be with me anymore, he still cared about her. 

  Caught in a lie
Take me out of his hell
I can't free myself from this pain
Save the me who's being punished  

Yeah, I guess you are being punished. I am sorry. I'm trying to save you both. Keep seeing her behind my back, I'm rooting for you both. Stay strong. 

I cried. 

***** 

Please, excuse my lack of updates. 

I recently went through a break up, I now have time to update. 

Thank you all for your patience. 

I love you.