4: Sane but Insane

"Good morning," Jimin woke me up softly. 

I shifted and grunted. "5 more minutes" I put the blanket over my head. This asshole got up and opened up the curtain, letting all the sunlight hit my face, "Good. Morning." He said more sternly. 

I huffed, "I hate you." I said while attempting to turn myself over, I looked like a penguin. 

He rolled his eyes, "Hurry up and shower, we have things to do." 

I eyed him, "Yes husband, I would definitely love your help you know not like im 8 months pregnant with twins." I whispered. 

"You got yourself in this mess, at least learn how to deal with it." He said before slamming the door. 

This boy is bipolar as shit, what the hell? One moment he's sweet and the next he's yelling at me. Lord, help me if I wasn't pregnant I would of ripped him a new hole. I sighed and baby A decided to kick my bladder. I double over in pain with a slight yelp. "You too? Jeez, these Parks really hold grudges." 

I showered and dressed myself in a pretty flowery maternity dress, the only thing that fits me at this point. I put on heels with my swollen ass feet hanging out the sides but, who cares. I waddled out and saw Heechul, my bestest friend in the whole world. He grabbed my hand as we walked out. "Good morning, my love. Ready for lunch?" 

I smiled happily, "YES! Aren't I ever! I'm literally starving." 

"Doesn't Mr. Park over there feed you?" He looked at me seriously. 

I smirked, "Boy. Let's not get serious, I'm okay. I'm being fed but, these children here keep getting hungry. I'm eating for 3 okay? I need food every 2 hours." I laughed, he laughed nervously. 

He sighed, "I guess so, darling. Now, your chariot awaits you." 

"You're a dork." I hit his arm. 

He smiled and we went out. 

The car ride was silent, Heechul being Heechul, he knew what was up with me and Jimin. I told him everything, I had to tell him everything there was no way in hell I could be this sane without him. "Hey, um, whats going on?" He spoke softly. 

"Now? Nothing, he needed me to get out of the house while he does whatever he does. My sister." I joked lightly. 

Apparently, wasn't funny to him. "Leave him. Please, leave. I know what you and your Dad got going there, but leave. Come on, he's no good for you."

"I'll leave when you leave that rat of yours, that hangs on to you like a chimpanzee." 

He laughed, "Ahhhhh, I missed you." He grabbed my hand with his right and squeezed. "Patience. Patience, we will get through this." 

We arrived to the restaurant and of course fans welcomed us at the door. I greeted them and signed pictures and hands and took pictures with them. They all touched my belly and the twins all bounced happily at the attention they were receiving, Just like your dad, attention whores. 

We walked in hand in hand and sat down at the table to the farthest back, "Hey, you!" 

I turned around, Jungkook. "Hey oh my gosh, I didn't know you were here!" I gave him the most awkward hug ever. I didn't know where in the hell to grab with a huge belly getting in the way. He bowed at Heechul. Heechul just smiled.  

"Yeah, I just got here. Wanted to come in before practice, I just got out of a recording for a variety show with Hobi hyung." I looked at him questioningly, "He's in the bathroom." He clarified. 

"Oh okay, tell him I said hi. I'm here with Heechul, he invited me out to eat. I needed to get out of the house for a bit, I'm about to go crazy with this nesting stage." I chuckled. 

He smiled, "Okay, I'll leave you then." I waved bye, and got ready to go. 

Heechul pulled my chair out and pushed me in. I thanked him. But, he kept staring at me and lifting a brow every time. "What?" 

"You still like him, don't you?" 

"Who?"

He scoffed, "Don't act stupid, you know who Girl." 

"Jungkook? No! I can't. I'm literally pregnant and married to his bandmate almost brother. No."

He rolled his eyes, "Listen, I know he was first. I know you wanted him before Jimin. I know you two got in a fight that day you decided to hook up with playboy and your dad caught you guys, and this whole thing spiraled downhill." 

"He didn't want kids." I looked at heechul with tears, damn pregnancy always makes me cry with the damn hormones. 

He raised a brow, "That doesn't surprise me." 

"Heechul,  after the twins... they're removing my uterus, this is the last chance I have to having children. You know i'm sick." 

He smiled apologetically, reached over and squeezed my hand. "I know. Let's drop this? C'mon you're going to give birth in a few weeks. Let's make this fun. Now, what do those rascals want?"