2: Cheater

I walked out of the clinic, Jimin's manager holding the door open for me, flashes from the cameras greeted me as soon as I stepped out. I quickly lowered my head trying to hide my expression of guilt.

"Mrs. Park! What's the gender of the twins!" "Mrs. Park! Smile over here!" 

Everyone went wild when Jimin came out from the building. 

"Jimin! Does this mean you'll be going solo?" Jimin! You're so handsome look over here!" 

He came up from behind as soon as I touched the door handle, and opened the car door for me. I thanked him softly and stepped in, He soon followed after slamming the door. 

"Noisy." He groaned under his breath. I ignored him as he started the car and I stared at the ultrasound and smiled to myself. 

He cleared his throat, "Our comeback is coming up soon, do you want to chill with the boys?" 

"Yeah." I said slowly, I could possibly use their company right now. 

The rest of the way was in silence. I rubbed my belly as the babies flopped and kicked around. Occasionally I'd see him steal a glance, his hands twitched every time wanting to touch. But instantly regretting it since his punishment was to suffer. He didn't love me, never has and possibly never even will. I can understand him, being an idol and father and having an affair behind his pregnant wife's back pretending to love her for the public. It's a hard job. 

"Hey!" The boys wrapped around me and touched my stomach. 

"Any good news?" Jungkook asked excited. 

"Boy and Girl!" I shouted loudly,as I took out the pictures from the clinic. 

They all screamed with joy and hugged each other. I smiled silently savoring this moment. Would they hate me if they knew the truth? I'm using Jimin because my father told me so. Would they leave the group? What do I do? 

I walked slowly towards the back and sat down on the chair, my feet were killing me. I took off my shoes and massaged my feet.

Taehyung came towards me shyly as the rest kept gawking at the pictures, Jimin faking a smile every time they asked a question. 

"What's wrong?" He knelt and grabbed my foot helping me massage it. 

"Nothing. Just tired. They're heavy, you know." I giggled. 

"I know you're not happy." He said bluntly. 

"What do you mean?" I scoffed. "I'm perfectly happy and fine." 

"You don't think I know how he treats you behind closed doors?" He kept staring at my foot as he massaged it not once looking up at me. "Other one." I switched my foot. 

"Nothing happens Tae. I'm fine." 

"I saw him." 

FUCK. 

"Spill it Tae." I groaned in frustration. What does he know? 

"Remember when we performed at Music Bank? Well, I saw when he threw the lunch you made him at you. I couldn't say anything then. Everyone thought you were the happiest couple alive. I see the little things he doesn't do for you, but for HER."