One

"Just remove this lens and put that one instead, yes.. And then press the camera number four button" Ms. Suzanne is elaborating the practical to all students present in practical class..

They are all eight in count, all of them handling various cameras and lenses with a remote..

"Okay perfect, look your camera number four is working automatically, now you can press the whatever direction you want to place the camera's focus through your remote, there are various directions given on remote, just press the button and lead on" Ms. Suzanne finished elaborating with a wink..

"Shehryaar, you're doing great" She pointed out with a thumbs up, He smiled in return

"Excuse me I think I broke my remote Miss" Girl with black rimless glasses called out and the teacher moved towards the girl, and when the guy named Shehryaar tried to have a look to the girl his view got distracted by the back of his teacher. He ignored and again tried what Ms. Suzanne told but with different ways.

He tried various directions, cameras and lenses. 

"Okay class, that's all for today. You all can leave except Jiya" The class got dismissed, Shehryaar never gave any girl a second glance but somehow he know how his surrounding is messed up, He is popular for his looks and skills. Being a popular kid is never a fun, he thought..

"Hey, Buddy" Fred called, He know he is trying to get his attention but he ignored and walked away.

"Did you heard about the newbie?" He heard a girl saying on his back

"God, She is fashion disaster." Is she talking to me? He thought

"And why are you exactly telling me?" he finally turned and asked in a stern voice, the girl's eyes twinkle with something he can not exactly put his finger on, he waited and waited for her come-back-to-earth moment. Enough. He inwardly said to himself and walked away but not before hearing the girl's high pitched voice

"He asked, OMG he asked a question to you" He heard another girl yelling but he ignored and entered in library.

Library being one of his favorite place in school, he can always come and rest here in a peaceful environment.

How I became so popular? He thought. He never showed off monetary power, neither he was ever a Hangout-With person, Never made a popular friend. Not in million years took a selfie with Cristiano Ronaldo. He even came school without a wax made hairstyle but girls found it hot, he once wore a pink shoes but girls found it cute.

He sighed and grabbed a Direction Book from one of those long and healthy shelf..

He sat and started reading.

This refers to the focal length of your lens. 18mm is wide angle, and 55mm is more zoomed. When you zoom your lens in, you’re zooming between 18mm and 55mm. The ‘mm’ stands for millimeter, and this is the distance between your camera’s sensor, and the point of convergence in the lens. The further away the point of convergence is from the sensor, the more zoomed you will be...

"Bhai" He heard someone yelled, someone uh-uh its obviously  his only brother.

"Hello" He greeted when his brother came and threw his bag on desk and sat on opposite chair.

"Hi, did you saw the newbie?" Why is everyone asking or talking about her? He thought but shook his head as in reply..

"You know she's a total off beat type girl, but I kind of liked her" He said with a dreamy sigh and that when Shehryaar frowned.

"Care to elaborate?" He raised his brows

"Cut the crap brother if you're in any way thinking that I am into her then let me just tell you that, No I am not and she called me brother anyways" He shrugged off Shehryaar's lips twitched up in amusement.