Three

New day new talk. Guess not.

Same old newbie, same old gossip.

Shehry walked inside school just to hear all students talking about how hot he looked without shirt and some of them sent pictures to model agency as well and how lucky that new girl is to crash into him. Well what else he was expecting of course this topic is not going to end soon.

He sighed checking his class schedule, oh he have a direction class. Great.

He smiled tugging the schedule back into his bag he walked towards his first class.

He was as usual early but what got his eyes wide was that crazy new girl sitting at his favorite place doing some crazy shit he don't give a damn about and how dare she put that yogurt box on his chair.

He was staring at her like he would kill her anytime soon.

He walked to her and sat down beside her, of course this girl can't stop him to sit there because this place belongs to him. He love this spot because of how he can see whole garden of school from window and the site is awesome.

"Hey" she waved he rolled his eyes looking away she glared.

"Sorry for yesterday" she whispered feeling guilty to ruin his new shirt.

"Are you apologizing for what you said at mart?" He asked with a proud face she glared yet again

"No" she shook her head "I am not going to apologize for that because what I said was hundred percent fact and I am apologizing for yesterday scene happened at school, I mean me running into you and ruining your new shirt" she explained.

"Got attitude problem?" He raised his eyebrow but before she could comeback with a sarcastic reply their teacher entered and they had to leave this conversation right here.

Shehryaar could see how other girls are staring at them and glaring at new girl, what was her name again?

"Okay student we have been planning for this for a while and at last Dean accepted my request, we'll be filming outside the school and of course I'll talk to Sasha for letting us borrow some of his student from acting class" she beamed with joy and they all clapped, this will be fun shehryaar thought.

"I'll choosing best student for this, and just so I can be fair to all of you I had plan a test and after that test I'll choose any two of you. So be prepared and no lecture for today" their teacher explained and walked out.

As soon as she walked out everyone started discussing about this, everyone know that shehryaar will nail this test and this will be a great chance for all these girls who droll over him to get close to him.

While all the boys were discussing how to win this chance so they can beat Shehryaar and take his place. Oh they wish.

"Hello Mr. I-am-full-of-myself since I ruined your shirt I got you this" she gave him the package and walked out not even waiting for his response..

How could she wait, she was afraid he will spat at her and insult her in front of whole class and that's the last thing she want. She have had enough of these bullies.

With an amused smile Shehryaar held the shirt in his hand, a printed shirt with a quote 'I am sexy and I know it'.

So she think he is hot, he thought...

He grabbed his back pack and ran out of class, this is a good chance to annoy her, oh this will be fun shehryaar thought.

"Hey newbie" what was her name?

"You think I am hot?" He smirked yelling at her from back.

"Please get over yourself" she turned with a glare, he smirked showing her the shirt..

"Oh, I don't think you're hot... Uh.. I think you're sexy" she smirked putting on that flirty facade on..

"And I think you know it, Mr sexy" she winked and turning on her heel she walked away with amused smile, yup amused to see shehry going complete tomato..

Aw, he is blushing.

Oh this girl back fired him, he wasn't expecting this he thought. He is actually blushing on her words. Come on shehry, guys don't blush.

Sexy? Oh. This is getting out of his hand.

He couldn't even throw a reply or a little sarcasm or even a little insult at her, man she is fiesty.