Five

Jiya kept pacing in her room, thinking of what that good for nothing but hot guy said today.

Oh how dare he threatened her like that, Jiya want nothing but to smack some senses into his thick head.

Actually if you put it that way, he isn't a thick head he is actually genius and quite hot t.. Well that's not a point here.. The point is she needs to stay away as far as she can from Shehryaar.

She love his name, and just his name.. He is himself a bully.. He freaking kissed her..

Did she use scent while going to school? She thought but shook her head smacking it on nearest wall..

What is she even thinking..

Meanwhile the charmer, the genius Shehryaar who never smiled like a lovesick teenager is smiling continuously and smacking his head with his book creeping his younger brother out..

He sure need to see a doctor, his brother made sure to ask him numerous time that why is he smiling and he would just smack his brother head too and smile again.

Well he sure needs to see a doctor.

Oh how her eyes popped out of sockets when he told her that he will kiss her right in front of everyone, he thought smiling again.

Get a grip, smack.

But she looks so cute, smile again.

Stop thinking about her, smack.

"Will you please stop, I think I am just paranoid that my serious brother right here is acting all immature and creeping me out, I think I'll just have to sleep in guest room today" and with that Hussain grabbed an extra pillow and almost ran out of room having enough of his brother..

"Focus, shehryaar.. She is nothing but a naive little disaster" he tried to remove all these stupid thoughts out of his head but..

"She is still so cute" as expected.. And that's how they both spent their night thinking about each other..

Once they are ready to slit each other throat and have their head in breakfast but very next moment they will just think how extremely attractive their enemy is..

Well not exactly enemy..

Next morning they woke up only with the need of more sleep, of course they were tired 2 or 3 hour isn't just enough, now is it?

"Mama, I'm late I'll just have cheese sandwich from canteen. Bye" yelling this shehryaar grabbed his back pack and ran out to reach school on time.

Jiya came school running because she missed her bus, as usual.. Nothing new..

She huffed in annoyance, great her day is already bad.

She ran to her class almost bumping in tall figure and a fine broad chest.. She looked up and her eyes went wide.

Dear God, If I ever did any sin please forgive me but please make this little well not little but handsome nerdy disappear from my life.. She mumbled a quick pray but oh was she loud because amusement is dancing in his beautiful eyes..

"Not again" She grumbled and was ready to walk away when he grabbed her little hands in his big ones..

"A sorry will work" Shehryaar smirked at her,her eyes wide open and anger dripping from it..

"There is nothing to sorry about, you-you came into my way, yes perfect your fault" she said jerking his hand away freeing her hand as she folded it on her chest trying to look angry..

"Okay I'm sorry" he quickly flashed one of his adorable smile and walked away..

Is she hallucinating? He said sorry? Oh she definitely heard wrong may be sorry is new slang word, yes definitely..

She was still lost in thoughts when a final bell rung, warning every student and she quickly walked inside her class..

The class is almost full, and there is only one seat left for her.. She jogged to her seat and sat on it with a loud thump..

Isn't she so adorable? Not..

A slow chuckled escaped from her seat partner who was looking to her with amusement..

What's so funny boy? She raised her brows and her seat partner flashed a smile..

"You're so weird, it was so manly as how you sat" he said flashing another amused smile..

"I am manly and I am your seat partner, you have no choice then to change your seat" who he thinks he is..

"Easy there tiger, actually I think its adorable" he flashed a smile, and man how adorable his dimples is, focus Jiya..

"I am Edward by the way" he offered his hand and jiya being dumb raised her brows again..

"Can't your seat partner know your name?" He asked making an adorable pout..

"Hey, I am jiya" and she finally shook his hand...

"And I have a boyfriend" she winked as his jaw literally dropped..

"Just kidding" she bumped her fist into his shoulder only to wince in pain after, what is he made up of? Rock.

He laughed watching her wince..

"Okay, I take my words back.. You're not manly at all.. You're extremely girly" he laughed again as she glared at him.

"Stop okay? I play clash of clans.. I'll destroy you" She said and for once he went silent not getting her words..

"What? You don't know about Clash of Clans? How could you not.. Oh my God.. This is so heart breaking to know that millions of people play this game and you're not one of them.. This is extremely embarrassing to have a seat mate who doesn't have any idea of Clash of clans.. I am so done" she threw her head on her desk..

He laughed smacking her back of head..

"Easy with the drama baby girl" they were still teasing each other when their professor entered in class, and apologizing for his late appearance, but everyone knew he didn't mean any of his word..

"Well we have a new student with us, from now on he will be with us so I warn you all to behave or else I'll charge you guys, am I clear?" he asked glaring at everyone of them..

They nodded, saying "crystal clear, sir"

And that's when he entered, Jiya's long lost buddy.. Her once everything and now nothing..

Her best friend, Ayaan..

"Hello everyone, I am ayaan" He smiled, his adorable smile..

His hair well waxed, his clothes wrinkle free, his eyes shining oh so bright, his plump red lips and his perfect jawlines..

Is it bad that Jiya is head over heels on him? Is it?

And when all the girls in class eye raped him, she was as jealous as she was five years ago, when her supposed best friend kicked jiya out of his life..

Tears were there in Jiya's eyes as she avoided his stares, she grabbed Edward's hand tightly and moved closer to him..

She don't want to go through that phase of life again, he had done enough damage..

Edward stood up with her and made excuse to their professor..

"Sir, My friend here isn't feeling well, and I think she's near to vomit.. I would like to ask for a early leave so that I can take her to nurse" he asked and when the professor noticed Jiya and nodded Edward quickly went out with jiya still tightly holding his hand..

"I got us out, baby girl.. Calm down" he hugged her and tried to calm her down by whispering into her ears..

Ayaan, the one she love is now back again, how is she going to handle the feelings now?

She will never forgive him to make her feel this way, to make her vulnerable.. She held Edward's collar in her grip and cried..