Two

"You are early Shehry" I heard mum just when I was about to walk upstair.

"Yeah, I kind of missed a class" He scratched his back of head, well its kind of embarrassing to admit since he never miss a class.

"Shehry, is there anything I should be worrying about?" His mum raised her eyebrow in suspicious he shook his head with a smile.

"No mama its just that a newbie ran into me with burger in her hands, and it ruined my new shirt" he pouted on which his mother laughed.

"No worries my baby, I'll get you a new one in color black, will it be enough to lit up my shehry's mood?" She asked walking to kitchen shehry's lips twitched up. "You are my favorite mother" he walked towards his mother and hugged her from back she slapped his arms away turning to him she shook her head saying "I am your only mother" and started pouring herself a coffee

"And just so you know, I made chicken rice" as soon as she said this shehryaar almost ran to his room to take a quick bath.

Don't judge him, but he still crave for chicken.

He changed into loose pant and casual shirt and with a smug smile on his face he walked towards his forever love, yup that's chicken.

"Shehry, you're not having all of it alone. Sharing is caring leave some for Hussain" his mother glared when he was about to empty whole pot on his plate, he pouted but did as he was told

Does this count, that he sneakily stole some rice from that pot when his mother went away to fetch him some coffee?

"Mamaaaa" Hussain entered and throwing his bag on couch he threw his arms around his mother's shoulder hugging her.

"My baby" She kissed his hand and moved out of his grip ruffling his hair

"Hey man, you look tired" Shehry frowned waving at him with spoon in his hand but soon dig in again shoving a spoon full of rice in his mouth.

"Yeah, we are having a show again" He sighed with a smile, of course he love to act

"Wait, is that Chicken Rice? Mom this is so unfair. Oh how disgusting you're are stop chewing so loudly" he whined when shehry grin and chew loudly just to annoy his brother

"You're not having it all alone, share.." Hussain glared but shehryaar just shrugged and ate now hurriedly..

"Don't worry baby, he saved some for you" his mother smiled. He smiled at his brother and walked towards dinning table as soon as his eyes caught sight of pot he groaned..

"What am I? An ant or insect?"He glared at his brother who was giving him a toothy smile Hussain rolled his eyes but let it be since he know his brother will just swallow the whole plate if he took even a step towards him and his food of course.

"You are so annoying" Hussain said and went away..

After finishing his food, shehry went to mart to grab some fruits and the stuff his mother want.

He walked into Vegetables session where he saw someone familiar, he shook his head ignoring the person and after grabbing cabbage,potato and green onion he walked to clothing session.

Yeah they sell some cool shirts here.

He again saw someone familiar, curiosity got him to walk closer to that familiar person..

How could he not recognize, the newbie.

He rolled his eyes and just when he was about to turn and walk away she turned and crashed into him

"I am sorry" she apologized not even looking up and started to walk away leaving him in daze.

"Are you serious? Do you have eyes or you like running into people or should I specify myself here?" He shouted from the back.

She glared at whoever the person is, and turned just to see the same old boy from school in front of her.

Did he heard her saying 'it will look hot on him' while she was choosing a shirt for him? Shit.

"I have two perfect eyes to see, but its just you're so well built and well taller than me that I assume you as wall, thanks" and with that she walked away.

Oh she didn't, he was about to knock some sense into her not other way round.

He shook his head muttering some curse and get on with his task.

This is turning into one of his worst day.

He drove back to home with grumpy mood, well no one absolutely no one insulted his ego or his appearance like that.

But would you look at that, she said he is well built. But of course shehry being absolutely jerk shoved that positive words aside. He is surely going to ruin her day someday just like she did, He thought.

He took off his shirt and threw it at basket which is already full of dirty clothes, he need to send these to laundry as soon as possible.

Grabbing his school bag, he took out all his books and get on with his homework.

After two hours, he was all done with his homework and book he borrowed from library.

Stretching his arms wide he threw himself on bed, since he already ate subway when he went to market. So skipping the dinner will be okay and he was exhausted.

Soon he dozed off not before setting a alarm for 7.00 a.m.