동 Foodtrip in korea 넣

동 Foodtrip in korea

A/n: Dedicated to @ac_henxing

-------------------------------------------------------

FAMOUS KPOP DRAMA LINES

Arang and the Magistrate 

"It's not my taste,but somebody told me that...in front of a man,I should be soft and gentle. That way he will grant your wish." - Arang 

----------------------------------------

*Royal court dishes*

-Gujeolpan (구절판)

"nine-sectioned plate" this elaborate dish consists of a number of different vegetables and meats served with thin pancakes.Niluluto ito sa mga espesyal na okasyon tulad ng kasal with royalty.

-Sinseollo (신선로)

Luto ng karne at gulay na kung saan ito'y pinapakuluan.It is served in a large silver vessel w/ a hole in the center, where hot embers are placed to keep the dish hot throughout the meal.

                                                      *Steamed dishes*

-Galbijjim (갈비찜)

Made by brazing marinated galbi (beef short rib) with diced potato and carrots in ganjang sauce

-Andong jjimdak (찜닭),

made by steaming chicken with vegetables and cellophane noodles in ganjang sauce.

-Agujjim (아귀찜)

made by brazing angler ( agui ) and mideodeok (미더덕 styela clava) and kongnamul (soybean sprouts)

*Raw dishes*

-Sannakji or live octopus

Nilalagay ito sa plato ng buhay at gumagalaw pa!! Medyo creepy~

-Yukhoe (육회)

similar to beef tartare

-Sukhoe (숙회)

parboiled fish,kadalasang gawa sa pusit o octopus.

-Ganghoe (강회)

a small roll of scallions,carrots and eggs made with scallions or garlic chives

*Korean drinks*

-Bokbunja

a blackberry (di ung brand ng cp!) native to Korea.The wine is the color of oxblood, and its sweet, berry flavor is reminiscent more of dessert wine than a red wine.

The drink has traditionally been associated with male virility, and it wasn't until 2008 that a team of Korean scientists confirmed that the berry increased testosterone (AHAH!) levels and sperm counts in mice.

-Banana Milk (favorite ni otor)

For many Koreans,banana milk conjures up memories of childhood. And if you try it, you'll understand why: it's simple, sugary at nakakaadik talaga

-SOJU (kung tayo ay may lambanog ang korea ay may soju!)

Soju is Korea's national liquor! For a nation of lushes, soju provides a cheap and effective way to get hammered.

-Citron tea

Citron, more commonly referred to as yuzu, has become a popular ingredient on the menus of fancy restaurants in the United States. The fruit itself looks like a large tangerine, but has a tart flavor that places it more closely to grapefruit. As with the green plum, maesil, Koreans preserve thin slices of citron in honey or sugar.

-Chrysanthemum tea

The white and yellow flowers of the chrysanthemum plant are dried and then steeped in honey for about a month, and then brewed as a tea.The tea is a visual stunner,with the chrysanthemum flowers expanding like bright balloons in the water.

As you might expect from a tea made from flower petals, the tea has a delicate, flowery taste with a sweetness that can be brought out with a spoonful of sugar.Ito ay nakakatulong upang labanan ang lamig pagwinter and also ease high blood pressure.(Try this XD)

-Corn tea

Hyun Bin, the Hallyu star of "Secret Garden" became the face for Kwang Dong corn silk tea right before he went off to do his military stint with the Marines.

The drink promises to give you a V-line, meaning a slim and sharp jawline that ends in a "V" at your chin. The tea can be made with the dried corn silk or with dried and roasted corn kernels or a combination thereof. The former has a light roasted flavor unlike the latter, which tastes more like, well, corn. (Ang chalap!)

                                              *korean desserts*

-Chapssaltteok

is a Korean dessert that consists of rice cakes filled with sweet bean paste.The cakes themselves are made from either pounded rice (metteok), pounded glutinous rice (chaltteok), or glutinous rice left whole, without pounding (약식, yaksik).

-Hoppang

is a hot snack sold throughout South Korea. It is a pre-cooked ball of rice flour filled with something such as red bean paste, similar to Chinese dòushābāo. The hoppang is steamed to keep it warm and sold at small shops like 7-11 (oh ha naprm0te pa ang 7-11!)

-Hotteok

is a variety of filled Korean pancake, and is a popular street food of South Korea. It is usually eaten during the winter season.

-Melona

is a South Korean melon-flavored ice pop.Although the product is called "Melona" and is identified by its melon flavor, the ice pop also comes in other fruit flavors.

[GIF OF KOREAN FOODS IN A RIGHT SIDE--->]

--------------------------------

a/n: Nawa'y nabusog po kayo pati kaalaman niyo ay nabusog din grabe nakakagutom!!

UPNEXT: KPOP GROUP MEANINGS!

VOTE ---> Like?!

COMMENT ---->REQUEST? Reaction!

FAN ---> FRIENDS po tayo!

RECOMMEND ---> the more the merrier!

-Lyn