CHAPTER 1:INTRODUCTION.

20 years ago. ...

At Maplecoast kingdom,the kingdom were the nature goddess named Flora lived.A very happy kingdom .The earth was also evergreen,all plants and trees were very happy . At that time, there was a wicked witch named Morgana, who wanted to kill Flora in order to become the queen of the earth.But by many fights and wars Flora was able to kill Morgana. But the people of Maplecoast and Flora didn't know that Morgana was having a daughter who is also a witch.
20 years later....
Flora somehow comes to know that there was a daughter named Celestial for Morgana and she was waiting for taking the revenge on Flora for killing her mother.At that time Flora gave birth to twin daughters who was very beautiful. She named them Augusta and Anastasia.
At that time Celestial wanted to kill those twins because if a witch drinks the blood of a twin which are the daughters of the nature, then that witch would become powerful and immortal. So for that Celestial wanted to kill Augusta and Anastasia .
Augusta and Anastasia will get the powers of sun,moon and the nature because as they are the daughters of the nature, So,Celestial waited for them to get their powers .

Soon,the time came for that....
15 Years Later......

One day morning Augusta and Anastasia was ready to get their powers.On the other hand Celestial was also waiting for that moment.
Augusta was born 1 minute before sunset ,so Augusta got the powers of the sun and Anastasia was born 2 minutes later the sun has set.So Anastasia got the powers of moon and both got the powers of nature .Their mother Flora blessed them by saying that only if AUGUSTASIA is together the earth cycle and the life cycle will be perfect or else it will be lost .But,this power was so powerful that for getting them , they had to take birth again, and they were ready to do that.And within a few seconds they were transformed into 5 week year old twins and as they took rebirth ,they got that power.
Now at this time Celestial was so angry that she had to wait for another 15 years.But she was not ready to that.So she got very frustrated and went to meet Flora and she introduced herself. Knowing Celestial's truth,Flora was frightened. And Celestial told that she wanted the babies in 2 days or else she will destroy the whole earth and she disappeared.
Flora was frightened and worried about their babies .Eventhough Flora knew that Celestial didn't have the power to destroy the whole earth,she was so much worried about her daughters.So she made a ball of light from one part of her powers, and made it as the guardians of AUGUSTASIA and told it to hide her daughters in a protective place .And Flora also told the ball of light to be always there near the children.
And after giving the protection shield to her daughters, ball of light ,Augusta and Anastasia left for their new life.
Flora's tears makes the earth sad.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would have happened in Anastasia's life ? Will Flora will be successful to hide her daughters from Celestial?

Find out what happened next in the next chapter.

And also don't forget to vote ,comment and share..

SANJANA PRAKASH. . .

#justwriteit