CHAPTER 5:The Determination

After the strong light,Celestial's scream was heard. Her condition was so bad and also , half of her powers were lost .She struggled herself to stand up .

Meanwhile Flora was knowing all this and she was smiling and she told to herself that "Celestial, this is the reward that you got after messing up with my daughters because ,what I told to crystal and whatever you heard is wrong and a lie.Really what happened was if Augusta and Anastasia become very sad and depressed, their both powers will get strong and uncontrollable and if at that time, anyone tries to attack or kill them,then that spell will be reversed and will be happening to the one made that spell. The power of unity of Augusta and Anastasia will never let bad powers do that.now as you've got the reward,just come back and accept your failure ,come on celestial, come on !!!

At that time Celestial's power was was so bad and the invisibility power she had was also gone and when Augusta and Anastasia turned back,celestial was lying over there. When they went near her and touched celestial ,they had a glimpse of the past .But when they touched celestial ,a spark kind of electricity was passed on to Celestial which made her condition even worse.

Then Augusta understood that if they wanted to know about their complete past ,then they have to touch celestial for a long time and they did that exactly.After they did that ,glimpses of their complete history came into their minds.

When they were understanding all these things ,tears rolled down through their soft pink lips..When Augusta and Anastasia opened their eyes they called "MOM!!!" together...

Flora at that time felt the calling of her daughters. Her heart was so worried about them and also became eager to see them.

Celestial became unconscious and disappeared from there ,by that time time the twins had already learnt about the truth...

Anastasia and Augusta becomes determined in order to see their mother ,kill celestial and free her mother and the kingdom of Maplecoast.

Celestial came to the dungeon and met Flora with a happy face. Celestial was so angry and she bet and bet Flora a lot of times .But even during the beats ,she repeated,"AUGUSTASIA, AUGUSTASIA, AUGUSTASIA....."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WAIT AND SEE FOR THE NEXT PART...
UNTIL THEN ,BYE....
SEE YOU SOON...
VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE...
SANJANA PRAKASH...