The Discovery

Not everything does what it seems to do.

The walls were quite warm, with the sun shining, blasting its rays everywhere. A logo had a bell, well, it wasn't a bell. It was rather a representation of a bell. Like other individuals of its race, it didn't have a name. However, it belonged to Glen William Bell. If this representation had a feeling, it would wonder why did its dead owner have a name and it did not. A little, innocent sister was sitting on the small, rather empty-restaurant, touching the warm, heated glass. Her delicate fingers were weakly poking the non-crystalline material, to call the attention of a beautiful Ulysses butterfly, whose wings were relaxed, and its abnormal face was just observing the flowers that were sitting next to the clean, amorphous solid.

Lili Zwingli, the representation of Liechtenstein, was sitting inside Taco Bell, admiring the butterflies outside of a window – a rather simple version of the first paragraph.

Basch Zwingli, Switzerland, came with two minimalistic – that's how he and her sister call it – tacos, and a piece of chocolate cake. Both of the tacos were small, and they didn't have the typical filling a Taco Bell taco had (So big, that it seemed to want to explode). More salad than meat, with no sauces, mainly lettuce and some pieces of tomatoes. The older brother made sure he didn't forget the remedies for stomach gases – decrease them to a minimum. Liechtenstein, looking at the taco briefly before eating it, munched them multiple times, at least more than 20. Etiquette rules from Basch. Eat slowly, don't speak when your mouth is full, always chew with your mouth closed, let your guest order first don't put your cell phone on the table don't reach across the table to get some of your companion's food don't yell to the waiter do send food that's not cooked properly back remember your table manners . . . Liechtenstein.

After an hour and a half or so, when both siblings finished their meal at the seemingly utopic city of Zürich, Lili felt her left hand touch a strange object, in which her big, doll-like, green eyes didn't see before, while she was waiting for her brother to return from the restroom – simply washing his hands and taking the medicine. At the first moment, to the recently-turned-teenager girl, it felt like an iron-like object. When the hand finally picked it up and she really sees what it was, a RPG-ish "image popped up" inside her mind, and it felt like a voice from the imaginary text was saying "You pick up a little bell that your left hand felt. Swing it? Yes, No". To not look impolite, Liechtenstein put the bell inside her little, heart-shaped, white purse, to play with it at home. At the same moment, she saw her brother with his natural, serious expression, politely putting a single, white, dull, circle-shaped pill on the table. The sister knew what to do. Consciously, she did want to drink the pill, since it's for the sake of her. Subconsciously, she didn't, as it was a bit large and had a very, with bold and italics, very bitter taste. Going to the fancy-looking bathroom grabbing her tiny water bottle, before actually committing the action of drinking the pill, a little, useless memory that would be forgotten soon, according to her young mind, her own eyes stare at the mirror in front of her.

She always found mirrors fascinating. Just a reflection, according to Switzerland, but for the microstate, a simple reflection could return memories, traumata, and thoughts to your mind. Just a single glance at the own color of your eye could already bring thoughts. Just looking at your eyelashes could bring traumatic memories – if you had some.

Situations where you broke your favorite toy, or more serious ones, when your friend or one of your parents died.

Reminder how you looked at the mirror, and your eyelashes were soaking wet with salty tears. They were as salty as the typical sea water (The tongue just tasting one could slightly bring hunger). A simple reflection of something could bring up memories. Even the reflection of a pimple on your face could bring up thoughts. God did such a good, complex job on the making-off of the world and in the universe. Lili sometimes thinks He was surprised that the human race, that was made as a simple, ignorant primate, similar to the common chimpanzee, turned out to be rational. However, He knew that it would take billions of years for them to reach perfection.