Why Us?

Long time ago a dark secret magic ruled over Earth killing everything in his path. Her name was Helina, and had a huge desire for the the secret powers. Helina was Cormack the biggest Wizard in the world apprentice. She had a huge envy for him since he was the most powerful wizard and not her. So she decided to take over him. Helina wanted those powers so deeply she started a war. 6 months pass by and she still didn't have the 10 elements in his hands. Cormac (The one wit the elements) took the decision to give away his powers to 10 kids so the elements were safe. He though Helina would never find the elements if the kids had them. 

Cormac realized that 10 kids were born the day he decided to give always his ''elements'' so he thought they were born that day for a reason so he gave them away. After his parents accepted, Cormac grabbed the kid's wrist and put it next to the element he wanted the kid to receive. It burned and the child would cry so hard but it was the only way. After giving his last element, water to Kiara Gafe he was so weak. In his final battle with Helina, she discovered the elements mark were gone. So she tortured him so we would say were did the elements go. Cormac was so loyal he didn't said a word. Helina took the decision to kill him. 

After years of searching for the elements she disappeared and the story tells she died. But nobody reall knows.