Chapter Four - Never Let a Psychopath Kidnap You

A/N: thank you so much to @PikaGirl260 for the new cover! It's beautiful 😍!
Also y'all should go and read @authorkendra 's story because wow oh wow!

Dean was just minding his own business. He was only packing the rest of his belongings up to move out and ... Well he didn't really know where he was going to go, but it wasn't anywhere pleasant he knew.

Suddenly two huge men burst through his door, and at first Dean thought they had come to repossess his belongings, but they made a beeline straight for him. As soon as he realised they were after him, he yelped and sprung up off the floor, trying to run around the two large men, but they were surprising quick.

Dean shouted and did a "manly" scream as the bulky men got ahold of him and stick a cloth bag over his face. He kicked his legs as they picked him up only to be held down again. Dean wouldn't stop fighting, he had had enough of his shitty life and wondered why these sons of bitches couldn't let him die in peace!

However, he couldn't really do or think anything else from that point onwards because as soon as that last thought entered his head, he felt something extremely hard and probably wooden smack over his head and knocking him out stone cold.

***

"WHERE IS HE?!" Cas shouted, banging his fist on the table. "When I tell you to do something, I expect it to be done quickly!" He spat.

He had that wild look in his eyes, the one that was the reason everyone was afraid of him. The anger, the hate and the passion burnt within his irises, which made his siblings wince and step backwards from him in fear.

"Castiel, it's not exactly easy kidnapping someone." Zandriel's voice shakes as she steps away. "We are doing our best."

"Well it's obviously not good enough." He growls under his breath. "Stupid! I should know by now that if I need something doing I should just do it myself!"

"Cas!" They called after him as he went to storm out of the door. He pauses and turns back around very slowly to face them, a large sadistic smile growing on his face.

"I'd prefer if you'd called me Joker."

***

Dean didn't know where the two men were taking him. It felt like he had been  suffocating in the bag for days but really it must just have been hours. He had sobbed uncontrollably and screamed until he had no voice left but the two men just pushed him around, and apart from that they completely ignored him.

After about two or three more hours which felt like an utter eternity to Dean, there was a sudden change. First he heard a huge door slam open, next two loud ear splitting gun shots before he heard two bodies fall to the floor.

Dean started shaking uncontrollably. He thought that he was going to be the next body that was going to fall to the floor, just like his kidnappers. Luckily, Dean still had one more scream left in him which he decided to use at that very second.

"OH MY GOD!! HELP!" He cried out hoping for anybody who was anyone to hear him, to save him. "PLEASE ANYBODY! HELP ME!" He cried and sobbed. He just wanted to get the hell away from wherever the hell he was. He just wanted this damn bag to be taken off of his head and he wanted to run as far away as he possibly could. But Dean Winchester was an unlucky soul who never really did have much going for him. So with one last cry for help, he felt a knock against the side of his head.

"Oh shut up, will ya?" He heard a voice that was vaguely familiar. "You sound like a friggin' damsel in distress. Grow a fuckìng pair."

"Who is that? Who are you? What do you want from me?!" Dean asks, his voice hoarse and shaky for all the screaming he had been doing.