Chapter Eight - Never Fall in Love With A Psychopath

Thank you PikaGirl260  for the beautiful new cover!

A/N: this chapter could cause a lot of distress! Please be warned before reading it

It didn't take much after that for Castiel to have complete dominion of Dean Winchester. The man would do anything the blue eyed man would say now. They created chaos together, spill fear into the hearts and minds of the people of Gotham city. They would make out in the midst of the dead bodies scattered on the floor, their faces were plastered on every news stand, their make up drawn on children's faces for Halloween.

In the city, people didn't know whether to love or hate Castiel Novak, the joker only did hurt the evil people of the city. The ones that lured men into betting all of their money away and stole women away from their families.

That's how it all started out for the joker and his Harley Quinn. Evil saints. Menacing Angels. Fearful heroes. Everyone knew to keep out of their way, and not even the police could do anything about their sprees because they didn't know whether they were helping them or giving them a job to do.

The sergeant of the police force was the only one who could see past the heroism and see Castiel and Dean for what they truly were. Monsters. Castiel had the whole force wrapped around his little finger. The sergeant could see him in his dreams, one pinky held up, swirling it around and grinning evilly at him while his other hand was wrapped around his new pets waist, holding his tightly as if daring for him to run away.

But Dean gladly stayed by castiels side. Watching as Castiel slit the throat of a mobster who dared threatened the joker and his whole business. Castiel turned around to him and smirked, walking over and putting his hands on his waist, roughly pulling him closer. Dean breathed heavily and leaned into the man, pressing their lips together desperately as castiels makeup rubbed off on deans mouth.

"Sweet, sweet Harley." Castiel whispered. Dean had no idea where the name had come from, even the papers where now calling him it. But he didn't really care, he was too engorged in castiels whole being to even notice the bigger picture. "You're clothes are all bloody."

"So are yours." Dean muttered, running a shaky hand along the wet red stain on castiels purple suit. Castiel tutted. "I'll clean them for you."

"Ah, dear. We have staff that do that for us."

"Yes I know. But I also know that you would rather me do it." Dean grinned, his white teeth gleaming at Castiel.

"You know me so well, dear." Castiel purrs out, brushing his lips against deans. "But we can't have you ruin your clothes every time you come out with me. We should find you an outfit to wear."

"Like the purple suit that you have?" Dean asks in surprise and Cas smiles and nods.

"I have one at home waiting for you. You're going to love the irony of it."

Daddy's Little Monster the white shirt read in large red letters as Dean saw when they finally got home. Castiel laughed loudly when he saw deans face drop, picking up the shirt.

"What's wrong dear, do you not like it?" Cas held it up to him, grinning at him with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I love everything that's bought from you." Dean whispers, grabbing the shirt from Castiel, throwing it on the bed and kissing him roughly. Castiel snorted and hoisted Dean up onto his waist, wrapping the mans legs around him.

"Oh, my dear. I'm so glad that you like it. But of course, what else could you wear when we finally make our way down to Lawrence to kill your father. Cause then he'll know that he isn't your daddy anymore." Dean gulped as be stared down at Castiel. "I am."