Travelers

Andy POV

Their I was with with all 3 of my friends, Mason, Stiles, and Liam. We sat around the campfire all with soda..except Mason who hates soda.

"So 10 more days of freedom till 8th grade." Liam laughs. Looking next to me I see Stiles falling of the log.

"Some ones tired!" I screamed. Liam lightly pushes him. THUMP. he fell to the ground. We laughed and laughed. He didn't wake up. We all looked at each other. "Why tonight." Mason said under her breath. Suddenly Stiles shot up. Liam slapped him making sure he was still Stiles. "What the.." she broke out. "We're good." we laughed.

"So what happened? Just fell asleep randomly? Didn't get lost?" I laughed.

"Where's Mason?" stiles asked still trying to wake up. "I don't know but did you hear my questions lol"

"Oh, ya. Sorry. uh. Let's just say I didn't get lost." I smirk came on to his face. Astral projecting isn't fun. They say it's a gift..ya right walking through a dark world..watching your self sleep..and even get lost and probley die. Fun. We all had this gift I believe that's why we are all friends. Me and Mason are the only girls, then Liam and Stiles. "I got stuff for smores!!" Mason came running out of my house with everything in her hands. "My mom came by and dropped it off." she says as she stumbles over a branch.

Stiles POV

God I'm tired. I don't want to sleep I never do. I held open my eyes. I'm mostly the hyper crazy one.. mostly sarcastic. I saw marshmallows and grabbed them before Mason could do anything. I ripped them open and sat their and ate, well the stared.

Mason POV

"I came prepared." I said as I pulled out more marshmallows. Stiles looked up. "I feel sick.." Snuck out of his mouth. He took off running. "And that's what happens when you eat a whole bag of Marshmallows." Andy broke out.

Stiles POV

"I'm good" I yelled from the woods.I walked back slowly. "Hey want some marshmallows?" Liam asked sarcastically. "sure but when I throw up it's coming towards you." I smirked he pulled the marshmallows away. "Any one want to grab the tents and sleep out side?" Andy yelled.

We all answered sure and started setting up the tents. I Kinda sat and watched , and clapped for them when they did something right, then I'd get a glare from Andy and Mason. After that we each got in our little tents. And fell asleep.

Andy POV

After falling asleep I watched my self sleep. Then went out of my tent to see all my friends. "ahh this is still creepy." stiles broke out. "And I'm still tiered.." he complained. "Hey at least your body is sleeping." Liam said. "That helps me how?" he just shrugged. Suddenly the fire just stopped. "Oh ok then" Mason broke out. Its never good when weird things happen, Means the lifeless are around. And it's not fun if they take your body. 1 problem we haven't really figured out how to fully get out of astral projecting on ate owns it really just happens.

-Please read-

This book is suppose to be confusing, and it will be. If you have questions comment them. Will also be scarey..or try to be lol (;