Lifeless chapter 2

Stiles POV

"I think the fire went out because I the wind. Sorry the burst the nightmare bubble." I said we I looked over and laughed. No one smiled. "Tuff crowed." I said as I kicked the ground, witch much look pretty creepy to other people..oh well.

Mason POV

"IM SO BORED." Stiles complained as he walked in circles. "Shut up! would you rather be in the farther??" I broke out.

"Didn't think so." I said again. I get it it stinks, but you get over it!

Andy POV

I stood their, we are all silent we listened to the wind watching everything. If any thing weird happens we kind hide? Cause you know how brave we are,not. sometimes a random door just pops up it leads to the farther. Were all the lost souls go. We have never really gone in their.. Stiles did once. He thought it lead to food.. Not shocking.

Stiles POV

I walked to the door examining it. It's was black it normally is. I stared. I heard creaking i leaned forward to check it out. Suddenly a hand came out and grabbed me by the throat and was trying to pull me in. The hand was bloody and pail. I couldn't fight it it hurt to much. I tried to yell but I couldn't to much pain. It pulled me into the darkness.

Andy POV

I swear I heard something. I looked towards the door to see blood. "Were is Stiles." I screamed not seeing him around. We all made I contact. No one knew. The door faded. And the sun was coming up. I shot up out of my bed. Was I dreaming, wait no I don't dream. I ran out side to see all the others staring at the blood. Including Stiles. "Stiles what happened!" I ran over. "uh," he said looking down. "I don't want to talk about it." he said. "Ok." I said kinda understanding.

Stiles POV

It's was dark. I screamed. I gripped the ground. No clue if was glass or grass or wood. My heart was racing. I couldn't move. I was shaking. "Help?!" I screamed. I gripped my chest wiping blood off. I closed my eyes all I could here was screaming. Laughs to. No not normal laughs. I tried to get up both of my feet were chained down. Nothing to do.

Liam POV

"So what you guys want to do today?" Mason asked. "Ohh ice cream!" I screamed. "Ya theirs a cute little shack down the street." Andy said.

"Let's go!" I took off running. "Yaa..walking." Stiles said as he rolled his eyes. Sarcastic much.

Mason POV.

We walked till we got to the ice cream store. I started to wonder what did happen to Stiles in the farther. He was silent this whole time he is always..annoying and hyper.