Chapter 9

Andy POV

We ran in the room to see him sitting up reading. "WHOA." liam shouted. All our heads looked right at him. "What.." Stiles Said looking at him. "Your..your...Reading?." Liam ask. I heard a sudden slap and looked over to see Liam holding his cheek and Mason smiling. Stiles looked down at the page and started touching it, then looked at us and said "Really thought i was read.." then took out his phone. "Knew it, not bragging or anything." Liam said. "So your fine?" i asked walking up to him. "Well besides being scared as crap, doing fine." he smiled. The nurses soon walked in and greeted us, "You can leave, Your parents will be in soon to help you leave." One said. "Wait, you said he would be in here for a while.." I questioned the nurse. "Well he is fine and can leave." She said sturn this time. I looked at her. Stiles parents walked in "Lets go kido." His father said grabbing everything he could. Stiles got up and ready. His parents were not suspisous at all, The doctor said he would be their for a while. The nurses exited. My thoughts trailed on I sat for a moment.  "We should go home my parents probaly are worried." Liam said. "So you guys dont think this is weird at all?" They shrugged. "Who cares." Mason said. "Your kidding right, have you seen whats going on, where you even their for what happended?" Mason looked down. "Lets just go home and forget about all this." She said. I looked at her for a while. "Fine. Whatever. Have fun when they kill you!" I yelled at her. I quickly called my mom for a ride, because i didnt want to walk.

Mason POV

I cant see anything i walked around in the dark place Liam was right next to me. "Umm does this mean well you know, we're ummm lost?" Liam asked. "If i could see you i would slap you." I said, maybe then he wouldnt ask stupid questions. "We need to get the heck out of here, before they kill someone." I said again. 

"Does Andy know do you think she does?" he said. I didnt answer, a noise that sounded like nails on a cholk board interupted my thought. I grabbed my ears. "What the.." I hear Liam whisper. Screams followed the painfull noise. Something yanked my ponytail sending me back with a scream. I didnt land on the ground. Something diffrent. I grabbed my phone in my pocket witch didnt give me much light and shined it on the object. It wasnt an object. It was a blood porcelain doll. I stared at it, It was missing one eye and was torn. A lot. I looked closer. Blood was dripping out of one ear. "Umm Liam I think its time to run." I said. "Why, Lets play." A strange voice said. "Liam!" I screamed. I turned my phone flash light on to see him lieing down. "liam!" I ran over to him. His eyes closed. "Wanna see somthing cool!" The voice said. Liam started getting up, but not normal at all. Everything was twitching as he started to rise up. His body bent in a weird way he rises to his feet. His head Turned in a 180 towards me, then his body followed. His eyes were black to. I backed up Screaming. When somthing tapped me on the leg, Looking behind me their stood. A bloody old ragged Porcelain doll. "Lets play."