Chapter 2: looking for Maddie and finding evidence!

No. I can't cry anymore tears. I've already cried for three hours straight and crying isn't going to change anything other than making me feel even worse about what happened. I get up to clean myself up when I heard yet another knock on my door. for the past three hours, my parents kept knocking on my door trying to cheer me up but I kept pushing them away because all I wanted to do was cry. "Look Alex, I'm sorry for what I said before and I guess I was making it worse for you." as I realized it was Alice. "Sorry doesn't change anything in the end so don't even say sorry." I snapped at her but I guess you would've expected me to say sorry it's okay but I just couldn't say those words anymore. "Alex I really-" she didn't say anything. "I just... why am I even trying? you already hate me so there's no point anymore." as I heard faint footsteps then they faded away. I felt bad enough so I couldn't feel anything anymore. tears are still forming and keep falling down my tear stained face. it took me about an hour to stop the tears. I had to help figure out where Maddie is and I'm no giving up. I got up from the bathroom since I moved into the bathroom an hour ago. I got up then cleaned myself up again then I left my house. my family were in their rooms so they wouldn't bother me then I began to walk on the streets on Los Vagus then I froze when I saw something I wouldn't think I would see. it was Maddie's camera she always kept with her but she wasn't there. I ran over to the camera then I picked it up. it looked like it had been here since yesterday since it was stuck in the dirt and my father used to work as a detective but know he is a doctor so he taught me a few things. I clenched the camera in my fist but I then put it in my bag. this is going to be evidence to where I can Maddie and I hope she is alright.

~~this is the bad of this chapter! this is probably going to end at chapter 10 or 15 by the way! the question for this chapter is: do you have your own camera? I don't sadly. bye! gladiator out!~~