four: alone again

andrea.

the same old feeling engulfed the room once more.

no ashton.

no boyfriend beside me.

no one.

except my own thoughts pooling on my head.

overthinking is sometimes the solution i do. i know it sucks but i have to do it.

my body decided to get up from bed. a thumping sound echoed my ears. it was my phone. i stood up and got it to my hands. i unlocked it and there were so many mentions and notifications from twitter.

The boys of 5SOS will be on tonight at 7:00 pm! Will drummer Ashton Irwin confirm something? Watch to find out.

confirm something?

i gasped.

is it me?

no, andrea. don't assume things. it's always not you. stop that.

7:00 pm.

time ticked fast and my hand got the remote control swiftly, opening the television. they just entered and i felt relieved that it wasn't starting yet.

it was a typical interview. asked about what's up with the upcoming tour, the places they went on, the type of people they meet everyday and their music. 

and then it was ashton's turn to be asked.

"we have the last question to you, ashton."

my heart thumped loud to my chest.

"are you and bryana holly dating?"

please, ashton. tell them the truth.

ashton smiled wide and the crowd cheered for him. "yes. we're dating for a few months now."

and that's when everything went blurry in my eyes.

--

I FUCJIFNFG UPDATED