seven: problems

ashton.

"babe, can you hand me my phone please?"

i handed bryana her phone and stared at her imment beauty at the side. i whispered an i love you on her ear and she kissed my cheek.

"you're so damn beautiful, baby." i chirped, smiling at how radiant she can get me.

"cheeky shit. you always say that i am, and thank you love." she smiled.

after a few minutes of driving, we arrived at her shooting site. it was a beach, with those modelling company people and one lady catched my eye.

it was andrea's mom.

"oh, babe. will you come with me to the shoot today? i would like you to meet my new found friend!" she giggled.

"uhm, yeah sure baby. i'll be there."

with that, i hopped out of the car and carried bryana's things.

and suddenly, gray eyes met mine.

it was her.

beautifully dressed in a gown, and her smile faded when she saw me.

"andy! hi!" bryana ran up to her and her face sparkled once more.

"so, andy. i want you to meet my boyfriend ashton. he's cute, right?" she smiled.

andrea reached for my hand and shaked it.

"yeah, hi ashton. bryana told me so many things about you. and she is so inlove with you." she flashed a fake smile and chuckle.

"it's nice meeting you, too." i said in a plain voice. i sat on the chair near me and furrowed my eyebrows.

why is she here?

and then her mom got into my head.

*

after a few hours, the models decided to call it a day and i waited for bryana to be with me. she was talking to andrea and they were laughing like good friends.

"you sure you don't wanna come with us? it would be so much fun with you!" bryana stated.

andrea shook her head. "i'd be with you guys some other time. and i really have to go, mom's waiting. bye, bry! and bye, ash." she fake smiled again and walked away.

we drove off and i dropped bryana back to our house, let her sleep and rest.

and i was there, left alone with my own thoughts of her.

*

oi oi oi

i'm back again jsjshshhs