five: interviews

ashton.

"we have the last question to you, ashton."

its this interview that makes me feel a pang in my chest. i don't know why but i have the urge to tell them the truth.

"are you and bryana holly dating?"

i breathed heavily, smiled to the crowd and heared my heart shatter in to pieces.

"yes. we're dating for a few months now."

deep inside my mind, i closed my eyes and clenched my fist to hope for the shortest escape to this building and stop pretending about my true feelings.

i love andrea. but i can't love her completely with my heart because of our management. we have to hide from them.

we have to.

we went out to the tour bus to continue touring for the next country. i sat down, coffee on my hand and a book beside me until weight began filling in my mind.

"deep thoughts?" calum uttered.

i nodded my head.

"andrea?" he mumbled.

i nodded my head again.

"always her, huh? you know what why don't you just tell her what you feel? it won't hurt if you try." he smiled warmly.

a half smile started to creep my face. "you know that i can't do that with a snap of my fingers, man. her mom's our manager and i can't just spill it out. it will just make things worse."

calum suddenly backed away from what i have said.

"sorry, dude. just really stressed."

he nodded his head and decided to write a random sentence on a paper, and started to walk away.

itsokaytobesadsometimes - but not always, that's bad :) - cal

i chuckled silently. calum's really a good listener.

my mind started to wander and i drifted myself to sleep.

tomorrow is another day to make things right, i guess.

-

hi guys i like fetty wap so 1738 ey bye