six: wild

andrea.

"but mom, you know how i hate modelling."

here i am, fighting with my mom about me modelling on her company of clothes and magazine.

'they' told my mom that i have a potential to be a model.

but, i doubt that.

"andrea, if you don't come here in an instance your art scholarship will be gone in a snap of my finger."

and she ended the call.

my feet dragged me to my room, carrying all my stuff and my shoes i hurriedly drove to the site my mom told me to.

my art scholarship was one of the best gifts i have ever received in my life. i met the most famous paintors, went to prestigious art exhibits and museums all over the world. its like a once in a lifetime key to a whole new world.

i arrived ten minutes before my mom's call time. i immediately saw her and other models were smiling at me like an idiot. strange.

"thank god, you came." my mother pecked my cheek and pushed me slowly to a dressing room all named for me.

it has a complete set of make-up, my own make-up artist standing beside me, a big wardrobe with all of the designer clothes in it. it was everything a girl could ever ask for.

"hello." a voice said.

"hey, you are?" i chatted.

"my name's audrey. i guess i'm gonna be your make-up artist for this whole shoot." she flashed a big smile and tapped my shoulder to sit on the big make-up chair. i did and it really felt different.

she started doing my make-up and wow, she has artistic hands.

"did you go to make-up school?" i simply asked.

she chuckled. "i didn't, i just learned make-up by myself." she smiled as she puts finishing touches on my face.

"you're actually good. so frickin' good at this, thank you." i smiled as she handed my clothes.

i dressed up and went to put my shoes on, audrey was there beside me as always to put retouches on my face.

a curly haired and a blonde haired girl catched my attention. as they went in, it strucked me in the heart.

it was ashton..

with his rumoured 'girlfriend' bryana.

--

i am back from a damn hiatus

(kidding, i didn't have any strength to update and i don't have inspiration)

okay so hi omg i missed you guys