Chapter 20

Chapter 20

<Selena's POV>

I felt my stomach turn every which way as I saw Brian and Taylor walk into the café. I always start to feel uneasy when I see or hear Brian's name. Justin turned back around and looked at me. "Don't worry about them. As long as they don't know we're," Before Justin could finish, Brian yelled over at us. "Selena!" Brian said. He took Taylor's hand and walked over to our table. I felt nervous now. Brian gave a devilish grin at me and Justin's jaw tightened. "I haven't seen you in a while Selena." Taylor said. I ignored her and just stared down at the table, at the spaghetti. "I see you're still together with that him." Brian said as he looked at Justin. I could tell Justin was losing his cool. Neither one of us said a word to Brian or Taylor. "Well, were going to go eat. See you around losers." Brian said as Taylor chuckled as they walked away. I never thought I'd see the day that my so called "best friend" would turn on me. "Lets just ignore them and eat." Justin said, clearly mad. I nodded and began to slowly take small bites of the spaghetti. As Justin and I are about almost half of the spaghetti, I noticed Brian looking at me as he talked to Taylor. He then pointed at me and Taylor looked at me. When she tuned back towards Brian, she nodded. They were obviously talking about me. "Justin, can we go please?" I asked. Justin looked behind me at Brian and Taylor. He then tuned back to me and stood up. "Yeah. Come on." Justin said as he paid for our food then we left. I felt Brian and Taylor's eyes on me as Justin and I walked out of there. I felt very uncomfortable.

Justin and I walked into my house. Justin set his car keys on the kitchen counter. Suddenly, he bagged his fists in the counter causing me to jump. "Why does he ruin every fucking thing?" Justin shouted angrily, obviously talking about Brian. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. I kiss the back of his shoulder. He turned and faced me. "Im sorry baby. I wanted to make this night special but-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. "Everything tonight was perfect. The song. The dinner. Everything. I know Brian and Taylor kind of ruined everything but, everything was still prefect." I said. Justin faintly smiled. "Do you know how much I love you?" Justin asked. I smiled like a little kid then acted like I had no idea what he was talking about. "Nope." I said popping the 'P'. Justin grinned. "I guess I'll have to show you then, don't I?" I bit my lip as I knew where this was heading. I nodded my head. Justin put his one hand on my waist while the other pushed up my chin to where I could look at Justin. He looked from my eyes, to my lips, then back up to my eyes as he licked his lips. Slowly, Justin leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved down under my butt and he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Justin slammed my back against the wall. The kiss became more heated as Justin made the kiss deeper. He grabbed the end of my shirt and tugged at it, meaning he wanted it to come off. I pulled away as I took of my shirt. I quickly connected out lips back together as I dropped my shirt to the floor. I had both my hands on either side of Justin's face, on his cheeks. I moved my hands down to the bottom of Justin's shirt. I slid my hands underneath his shirt and slid them slowly up to his 8 pack. I began to massage his abs, causing a moan to escape Justin's mouth. I pulled his shirt off and topped it to the floor before prying me off the wall. He began to walk up stairs and into the bedroom. He fell forward into the bed, him landing on top of me, without breaking the kiss. Justin hovered over top of me. "I love you." Justin whispered against my lips. "I love you too." I breathed out. He connected our lips again but then pulled away another second later. He sat up as he move his hands down to the zipper of my skirt. He slowly undid the zipper then slid off my skirt, leaving me in only my undergarments. Justin began to kiss my neck. Starting of slowly but then picking up the pace once he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it, which made me moan. "J-Justin," I moaned. I felt Justin's smile on my neck.

I unbuttoned Justin's jeans as he continued to kiss my neck. I slid down his jeans and he kicked them off, leaving him in only his boxers. "I want you. So bad." Justin growled in between kisses, which made me get goosebumps. Justin attached his lips to mine again and pressed his lower body down against mine. He slowly started to grind on me, preparing me for what was coming. I moaned into the kiss. Justin moved his hands behind my back, and in one attempt he un-clipped my bra. He slowly slid it off my arms and let it fall to the ground. He admired my bare chest for a second before kissing me again. He kissed from my lips, down to in between my breasts, down my stomach, and stopped at the top of my underwear. He grabbed my underwear with his teeth and slowly slid them down off of me, leaving me completely naked. Justin connected our lips together again. I gripped onto the elastic band on Justin's boxers and played with it. "Tease." Justin breathed. I smiled. I pulled off his boxers, leaving him naked.

Justin disconnected our lips after making out for awhile. He spread open my legs and looked up at me, into my eyes. I got lost in his eyes. "Tell me if I hurt you." Justin said. I nodded. I gripped onto the bed sheets, preparing myself. I felt Justin slowly slid into me. My grip on the bed sheets tightened as the pain made my eyes start to water. I fought back the urge to let a tear fall because then Justin would stop, afraid he was hurting me. Justin began to thrust in and out of me, making me moan. I wrapped my legs around Justin's torso which gave him more room. I wrapped my arms around his back, my nails digging into his skin and leaving scratch marks every time he thrusted into me. Without warning, Justin put his full length into me. I moaned loudly. "Fuck, you're so tight babe." Justin growled. "F-faster Justin." I said. He did as told and quicken his pace. Each thrust became faster and rougher. Justin let out a moan as he began to kiss my neck, still thrusting into me. Justin thrusts soon started to become sloppy. "Justin, I-Im close." I said. "M-me too baby." Justin said. He thrusted into me a couple more times until I felt our juices mix together. Justin pulled out of me and collapsed next to me.

We were both breathing heavily. I turned to where I was facing Justin. Justin looked at me and smiled. Sweat was both dripping down mine and Justin's foreheads. Justin leaned over and pressed his lips against mine, his hand on my cheeks with his thumb rubbing my cheek. "I love you," Justin said against my lips. "So much." I felt myself smile. "I love you too, Justin." I replied. Justin grabbed the covers of the bed and covered out naked bodies up. Justin wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his body. I snuggled into his chest. "Night baby." Justin said as he kissed the top of my head. "Night." I said tiredly. The whole night replayed in my head as I tried to fall asleep. Justin singing to me, going out to dinner, making love. It all replayed in my head a thousand times. And I couldn't help but smile. I had my head resting on Justin's chest. The sound of Justin's heartbeat is what put me to sleep that night.