Well Then (Pt.3)

"Oh my gosh, and his abs! I swear if I wasn't a sinner I'd think god came down and let me touch his body. Ooo that boy..."

"Uh huh..."

"Ugh, and that jaw-line! So smooth, so structured, so hot..."

"Yeah, uh huh..."

"Are you even listening to me?! Girl don't make me slap you AGAIN!" I screech, tugging on Leo's earring rather roughly. He sighs, dropping his fork onto the table and turning to face me fully. I expected him to yell or add some sarcastic comment, but instead his face slowly molds into one of confusion. You can tell, because he lowered his eyebrows and tilted his head like a child.

"Um, since when have I EVER been classified as a girl?" He questions in slight offense, moving his head around as if his neck was supported by a spring. I click my tongue against the roof of my mouth, grabbing him by the nose.

"Since you started wearing heels. Also, don't you sass me!" He scoffs, slapping away my hand with a blanket of crimson coming over his cheeks.

"One time Cody! I was a freshman and I didn't know what I was doing! Ugh, stop bringing that uuuuup!"

"Mhm, and obviously you didn't know what you were doing this morning either, because that scarf?" I flick at the scratchy object draped over his shoulders as if it physically hurt me to touch it. "Sooo out of style. I mean ew, blue and yellow stripes? Really?" He gasps dramatically, stroking the scarf.

"Oh really?! Well it looks like you gained at least 5 pounds in the last month. You better Randy Jackson that s**t and fast!"

By now we're both throwing insults, adding a smack to the chest every once in a while. What does he mean I can't twerk? Psh, please. I'm about to comment on that pimple playing peek-a-bow with his bangs when a shadow is cast over the lunch table. My eyes lazily gaze over, until they lock with thise gorgeously familiar silver orbs. The male says nothing to me, and simply takes a seat beside me. What the...

"Um excuse me, you can't sit there. I was about to kick my feet up, s-" I cut Leo off by bringing my palm down over his simply parted lips. He's not ruining this moment for me. Hottie wants to take a seat by me? I'm not complaining! Speaking of the hottie...he's giving Leo the evil eye. No, that wasn't just an evil eye! I think I saw a flicker of bloodlust somewhere in there! This guy scares the crap out of me, but I have to admit...something about him just pulls me in. As if we had an inseparable bond. He has this weird affect on me, to where whenever he's close my heart rate spirals out of control. I can practically feel its beat in my ears...I-I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Minutes pass, and still he hasn't spoken a word. In fact, this entire time he's just...sat there. Sat in that exact spot, intensely studying me. Everytime I notice his focus carry off to my waist or lower I get these shivers. Not the bad kind either. Its as if my body is craving for him to be closer. To hold me. To explore me. Psh, while he's at it maybe I can do a little exploring of my own. Oh no, bad Cody. Bad. Hehe~

Without warning an unfamilar warmth meets my cheek. I realize...this guy is totally carassing the side of my face! It feels nice too. The skin that meets his own tingles in an unknown sensation that almost made me...

"Ah-...mmm..." I lean into his touch like a kitten getting scratched behind the ear. I can't control my own body! What's happening?! Ugh...I'm loving this way more than I should be. Suddenly I scamble from my own seat, crawling in this 'acquaintance's' lap. I'm half tempted to let out a satisfied sigh when I'm shoved off. I peek up at him through my ghostly pale locks, watching him storm out of the lunch room all together. The only other one around me was Leo, who had on the same wide eyed expression. He brings a half eaten pizza slice to his face before whispering-

"Dude...the captain of the football team totally just butt raped you...and I witnessed it." With that he munches on his food, turning away. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?