Possessive Much (Pt.5)

~MIKE'S POV~

School. I dread every minute of being in this confinement for delinquents. Nothing makes my head throb more. The only upside is...him. I've come to learn his name over my past month of being here. Cody. Such a feminine like creature, yet so...fierce. Even that small lining of muscle covering his short frame is enough to make my mouth water. But...I can't accept him being my other half. Can I? I mean Alpha's son being mated to a male...it's unheard of. It's wrong.

My ears immediately, and might I add unwillingly, perk as that sweet angelic ring of his voice meets them. So...beautiful.

"Leo, get your sweet butt over here!"

Leo.

LEO.

I hate him. Hate him with every ounce of my body. Such a horrible excuse for a human. Ever since I saw him touch my mate in such an uncalled for manner I've despised him. How dare he grab his waist?! Ah, just simply playfulness you say? No. He came up behind my mate...and HELD him. Held him right to his flat, unbuilt chest.

You may think I'm being over protective, but I'm not. This enrages me beyond what words could describe. The worst part? Cody seemed to have enjoyed it. He nuzzled into him, giggling in the laughter only I should cause. Leo...

~CODY'S POV~

Ugh, Leo stole it! I know I smell delicious and all, but that doesn't give him the right to go ahead and snatch my perfume! Yeah, I wear perfume, deal with it.

"Leo, get your sweet butt over here!" I yell, zig zagging my way through the dark sea of gossiping teenage girls. It makes me sick! ...I'll catch up with them later. Hehe- But for now, I'm trying to stop my friend from using up all my 'Guerlain Vol de Nuit' available for the small price of $400, purchased online. *wink*

"Leo! I said-" I'm caught off by a deep rumble, which almost sounded like a...growl. Is there a lion in the school?! Oh no, damn my tastiness! I spin around to be met with something much more horrifying. Him.

I still don't know his name, all I know is that he is not one to mess with. He's captain of the football team. I would know, considering we go through gym together. Ugh, I had to remove myself from that locker room asap, because I started drooling! No, not even joking! Can you blame me though? His tanned and toned body literally modeling for me, sweat rolling down his sexy build. Oh lord...

"U-U-Uh, d-did I d-d-d-do something wrong?" I manage through nervous shivers, twirling my foot behind me. The male simply tilts his head, darkness shading in below his perfectly edged jawline. Come on, is this kid a model or something? A spark appears in his pupils, giving off the look of...LUST?! Whoa whoa whoa, is it just me or did his tongue just glide over his lips? His plump...cushiony lips...

"Cody~"

I go weak in the knees as he purrs my name. That accent that laced his voice suddenly became much stronger, giving off his own flare to the pronunciation. Without warning my back is met with a mixture of chilliness and pain as I'm slammed back into the lockers, minty, hot breath fanning the tip of my nose. Ah- what is this guy doing to me...

"Y-Y-Yes?!" My word escapes as a squeak when his fingertip brushes over my slightly exposed hip bone. He didn't even have to try for an embarrassing moan to escape my lips. Not wanting to see the smirk that was more than likely fixed on his face I squeeze my eyes shut. His enchanting grey ones cut from my vision.

"Don't test me."

"W-What do you mean?" I ask breathlessly. No reply...I repeat the question, only for my skin to be met by the cool air of the hallway, and a familiar chime of the bell. My lashes flutter apart, and I realize...I'm alone.