c h a p t e r 2

potato II

[ EXO ]

=At the Airplane=

"Hyung, can you please move a little bit?" Sehun, the maknae, asked Tao, who is sitting beside him.

"Okay." Tao answer as he moved a little. When Sehun was about to sleep, he saw a very familiar girl. He rubbed his eyes repeatedly because he was thinking that it might just be the effect of his drowsiness, but he was wrong; it's really her. Sehun looked at the back of his seat.

"Suho-hyung, that's Hyunnie right?" Sehun asked as he pointed the girl who is currently busy listening to her phone while texting someone. Suho looked at the girl firmly.

"T-that's really her." Suho, whose mind is a complete mess right now, said. Then he poked the cheeks of the person beside him and signaled him to call the attention of the persons behind him.

"Wae?" Kyungsoo mouthed. Suho pointed her, based on their reactions, they seemed really shocked.

"Maybe it's not her. Maybe just a doppelgänger. She's definitely not that girl 'cause, look at her outfit," Luhan pointed her, "it's really far from her style and taste." He continued.

"Luhan-hyung is right, that girl's outfit kinda looks like cool and rebel." Kai was cut off when Chanyeol spoke. "Cool and what?" He asked but Kai just shrugged his shoulders and answered. "I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that, she is not our Hyunnie." Kai said and he got hit by Kyungsoo.

"Drop the Hyunnie." He paused and intentionally looked at Xiumin, who averted his gaze. "And she is not our Hyunnie anymore." He continued and closed his eyes.

'He's right, that girl is probably not HyunA. And she's not our Hyunnie anymore.' The others thought and they continued their own businesses.

'She's Hyunnie and I'm 100% sure with that.' Sehun thought and rested his head on the headrest.

'Could it be really you? If it's you, I'm really sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you.. I still love you.' Xiumin thought and stayed his gaze to HyunA.

=At the Arrival Area=

"Hyung, who's gonna fetch us here?" Kai asked Suho, who's busy talking to someone over the phone. Suho signaled him to wait. When Suho was done with the call, he answered Kai.

"President Lee said that our driver will fetch us." Suho said. While the others are busy, Sehun's attention was taken by the girl in the airplane, who's sitting at the waiting area.

"Hyung, that's Hyunnie." Sehun said as he poked the arms of Suho. He looked at the direction where Sehun is looking at.

"Anio. That can't be HyunA." Suho answered. After a few minutes of observation, Sehun noticed that the girl is removing her shades and changed it with eyeglasses.

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted, Suho and the others looked at Sehun whose eyes were stuck on her.

"What's the problem, Sehun?" Luhan asked. Sehun pointed her.

"S-she's really our Hyunnie." Sehun answered stuttering. The others looked at her and based on their faces, they were really shocked.