c h a p t e r 15

chapter15:

3rd Person's POV:

BTS, without Taehyung, together with their manager is currently heading to the SM Building. They will be having a meeting with EXO and the CEO about the upcoming collaboration.

"Manager-hyung, what will happen to Taehyung? No one is with him in the dorm.. I shouldn't come with you today.. Instead, I should have take cared of Taehyung." Jin worriedly asked their manager.. He can't keep calm because he's worried that something might happen to Taehyung, who is alone in their dorm.

"Jin. I know you are worried but Taehyung's gonna be fine by himself. For now, focus on the meeting and listen well.. The event is one of the most awaited awarding ceremony.. So you boys, should have the best performance with EXO.. Remember, Focus." Their manager told him and focused his eyes on the road.

'I really have this feeling that something's happening ..' His thoughts were cut off when van stopped at the front of the SM Building.

"Wow." "Nice." "Daebak!" The members said in awe when they saw the building.

"Let's go. The CEO's waiting." Their manager said as he walked towards the main entrance and told the guard about the appointment.

"They're cool." Jungkook complimented as his eyes roam around.

"Very cool.." Jimin added while hugging his Jin-hyung's arms. The latter tried getting off from the grip but Jimin just hugged the latter's arms more tight.

"The meeting room is ready, we better get there and wait for the CEO.." Their manager said as he started walking.

*Few moments later...*

"I'm sorry for being late. I just finished some paperworks before heading here." The CEO of SMEnt. said apologetically, with EXO behind him.

"It's nothing, we do understand." The manager manager bowed and BTS did the same thing.

"So, let's start this meeting. My secretary told me that it's all about the collaboration right? I am here instead of their manager because as you know, these guys are a little bit stubborn. I know that this is going to be a big work so I chose to do this and let their managers do the rest." The CEO said while checking up some papers on the table.

"Yes. We're told that the boys are going to practice here for the performance and we want to know the schedule because they are going to have their comeback soon so I think we need to fix the schedules." The manager said.

"Oh.. About that, their manager will be responsible for that so no need to worry.." The CEO paused and looked at his wristwatch. "I need to go.. I have a meeting, I'm sorry for the short time. I hope we will meet sometimes. Thank you." The CEO stood up, same with the manager and the members of both group, and bowed.

After the CEO left, the members started talking to each other.

"Where is Taehyung?" Baekhyun asked.

"He's sick. We need to leave him in the dorm." Namjoon answered.

"I need to go to your manager. I'll ask him about the schedule." The manager told them and got out of the room.