Chapter Five

Mabel's P.O.V
I woke up and looked at Pacifica, I smiled at how beautiful she looked while she slept. I never wanted to leave this moment but I slowly pulled her arms off of my waist and sat up on the bed. Her room was amazing, filled with very expensive stuff. I stared back down at Pacifica sleeping peacefully. Absentmindedly I began to stroke her hair. Her hair was so soft and she opened her eyes smiling back at me.

"Good morning." She whispered stretching. "Good morning Paz." I said as I moved over so she could sit up. Smiling again she pulled me in placing a short peck on my lips. It lasted only a few minutes but it felt longer. Blushing I got off of her bed and stretched myself. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked. "Well we could go see that movie you promised." She said and I winked. "Anything for you Paz." I said smiling.

Pacifica ran downstairs to make sure her parents weren't home. Once she gave me the all clear to hop into the shower while Pacifica began getting dressed. I didn't have any other clothes so I threw back on my shooting star sweater I had on yesterday and the pink headband. Checking to make sure I looked okay I left the bathroom to see Pacifica with a tray. Two bowls of cereal and a plate filled with chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite. I smiled. "Did you make breakfast?" I asked as I helped her and set the tray on the bed. "Well I did the cereal a servant had to help me with the pancakes but I make a pretty mean bowl of cereal." She said and I laughed. We sat down and ate breakfast, and I never wanted that moment to end.

We left her mansion hand in hand. I was smiling so big when I thought how are we going to get to the movies. "Crap I left the golf cart and our picnic in the woods." I said. "It's okay we can just walk, we'll get the gold cart and picnic stuff earlier after we spend time together." She said and I smiled. "Okay, let's go Paz."

One Week Later:
It's been about a week and I'm still staying at Pacifica's house. Although her parents returned home a few days ago I stay hidden in her room. Knowing that her parents would be mad if she was keeping a Pines here. Especially if they found out I was her girlfriend.

Girlfriend. I'm Pacifica's girlfriend. It just sounded so right. I was playing a game on Pacifica's phone when she came into the room a worried look on her face. I set her phone down. "What's wrong Paz?" I asked. She took a deep breath before. "Your family is looking for you, they put a missing person alert out." I was shocked, Dipper knew where I was but he didn't tell anyone. I didn't know if I wanted to slap him or hug him. "I think you should go home, I mean I love you being here but you need to be with your family. Before they get even more worried." She said. I sighed and nodded. "Fine, I'll go home today." I said and got off her bed. "Wait my parents are downstairs how are you going to get out?" She asked. I opened up her window slowly. "I'm climbing out the window, I'll call you when I get home." I came over gave her a kick kiss before climbing out the window. I took off to the shack when I reached the ground. Nervous as to what would happen when I got there.

Pacifica's P.O.V
*A few minutes before Mabel left*
I went downstairs to see my parents reading the paper very intently. They both stared at me when I came downstairs showing me the paper. The header was Mabel Pines Declared Missing, Family Still Searching. I quickly grabbed the paper. So Dipper didn't tell Stan that she was hiding out with me. My parents where complaining and say good riddens, they hated the Pines. That's one of the reasons I didn't tell them Mabel was here or that she is my girlfriend. They would kick me to the curb.

I set the paper down on the table and went back up to my room. Opening the door Mabel was laying down on my bed playing on my phone. I must've looked worried because she set my phone down on my bed. "What's wrong Paz?" I sighed and told her that her family is looking for her. Mabel left out of my window and I laughed at how brave she was.

I laid down on my bed missing Mabel's presence. I smiled as I thought about the past week, all the time we spent together and all the feelings I felt for this girl. When suddenly my door burst open and in came my father. "Pacifica Elise Northwest, we need to talk about Mabel Pines." Shivers went down my spine. He knew.

A/N this is the longest chapter so far omg, I'm having so much fun writing this story. Things are finally getting interesting. I know Mabel and Pacifica are so mushy and cute. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Fair warning I probably will update soon. Just because I have nothing else to do and I love this story. Anyway bye.
~Jordan