Chapter Eight

Mabel's P.O.V
The sun was beginning to set, and panic began to rise in my chest. I took off running in random directions in the woods, not caring anymore. But now I was afraid. I was really lost. And since I destroyed my phone, there was no way out of here.

Sighing I sat down on the ground and my back leaned up against the tree. Pulling my sweater over my head I went into SweaterTown and began crying my eyes out. As I was crying I heard shuffling in the woods. I peeked my head out of my sweeter. Fear was beginning to rise up in my chest. But I didn't see anyone around.

I got out of SweaterTown and looked around. There was no one around, I felt my heartbeat pick up, with the sinking feeling that someone was watching me. Nervously I swallowed and kept observing my surroundings, but gave up and hug my knees. Tears fell down my cheeks. I was completely lost in the woods all alone with no way to contact anyone. I was in this mess all because I couldn't get over Pacifica.

Tears fell down my cheeks and I couldn't stop the pain in my chest. I felt like a baby crying over her, but I needed to. I was too busy crying that I didn't notice a figure approach me. "Well well well, if it isn't Mabel Pines. I haven't seen you in a long time." I knew that crappy southern accent anywhere. "Gideon."

Pacifica's P.O.V
Dipper and I drove and my hands were shaking nervously. "Can't this damn thing go any faster!" I yelled and Dipper huffed rolling his eyes. "I'm worried too, she's my sister. Just calm down, we'll find her." He said and focused again on the rode. But for some reason I just couldn't calm down.

I felt so bad. I should've just said I loved her. I never should've listened to my parents. The hell with them. It's my life, and I can be who I want to be. And be with whoever I want. When we find Mabel, I want to tell her everything. About my parents not accepting us and how I will never leave her again. I will never hurt her again.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Dipper stopped the golf cart, the headlights shined brightly on something in the grass. Dipper got out and looked on the ground. His eyes widening when he looked at me. "It's a phone, I bet you its Mabel's. We've got to find her before it gets too dark." He got back in the golf cart and and we took off fast. If I was worried before, I'm ten times more worried now.

Mabel's P.O.V
"Gideon, what are you doing here?" I asked and stood up wiping my tears on my sweater. "I was just taking a lovely stroll in the woods." He said. "That's creepy." I mumbled. "Anyway what's a pretty girl like you doing in these dark woods all by herself?" He asked coming a little closer and I backed up hitting my back on the tree. "You know these woods can be dangerous at night." He whispered.

"Um I'm good, I was just about to go back to the shack." I said and tried to think of a way out of this. His smile somehow got bigger. "I couldn't help but see that you've lost your way, I'll help you." "No I'm fine, I can find my way back." I said attempting to walk around him but he blocked my path. "Now now, I don't think that's a good idea marshmella." I internally cringed at the crappy nickname he gave me when we were twelve.

"I am not your marshmella, and I can take care of myself." I said pushing past him and speed walking in another direction. If Gideon was creepy before, he got even creepier. I was walking away when I felt a hand roughly grab my wrist. I turned around to see Gideon, a smile on his face. His amulet glowing a bright blue. "Now now Mabel, don't run off so soon. I still haven't spent time with you." He said as I was knocked unconscious.

A/N okay I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm super sorry if this chapter sucks. I have been going through a writers block, and lost some interest in the way I wrote this story so far. But I'm trying to update more now so hopefully I update again soon. Anyway if this sucks I'm sorry, and have a great day.
~Jordan