Chapter Six

Mabel's P.O.V
After climbing out Pacifica's window I slowly headed down to the mystery shack. Honestly I didn't know what to expect when I arrived back. Was Dipper still going to be mad at me? Did anyone actually miss me? Scenarios of me getting kicked out and discriminated for loving a girl ran through my mind.

Nervously I finally arrived at the shack. Slowly I walked to the front door, surprisingly the shack was closed. I opened the door and instead of finding someone there, I found nobody. Sighing I climbed the stairs to the attic and of course Dipper wasn't there either. I shrugged and changed out of my sweater. Instead I wore my llama sweater, which reminded me of Pacifica.

I stared at the ceiling when I heard the door open. "Mabel!" Dipper exclaimed running over to my bed. He basically squeezed me to death. "Hey." I said breathlessly. "Mabel I'm so sorry for what I said I was just being a protective brother and trying to look out for you. I'm so sorry, I didn't tell anyone but still I think you should. I felt so bad. Mabel I really am sorry." I smiled. "Hey it's okay bro-bro as long as you accept me. We'll be just fine." He smiled back at me. "Yeah I accept you." He said. "Great, now we better tell Grunkle Stan I'm back." I said hopping down the stairs .

When everything was settled and my missing persons bulletin was being taken down finally. I sat down on my bed and got like ten notifications, all were texts from Pacifica.

"Hey Mabel"
"So um...."
"I don't know how to say this"
"Never mind"
"Just meet me please"
"I need to um"
"I need to talk to you about something"
"It's really important so"
"Just meet me where we had our first date"
"Please, I just need to talk to you about something important."

She sounded stressed, and upset. So I quickly snuck out of the shack and ran up towards the woods. The clearing where we had our first date was completely empty. Except for Pacifica standing there with her back to me. I heard sniffling and ran over to her. "Hey, Paz. Are you okay?" I asked and she turned around. Her cheeks were tear stained and when she saw me she began to cry a bit more.

"Mabel I really need to talk to you." I shook my head. "No wait what's wrong?" But she ignored me. "I don't know how to say this but, it's not going to work out. We..uh we need to break up. I can't be with you." She said and looked down at her feet. My heart had shattered into a million pieces. "Wh..what?" I asked stuttering. "What did you just say?" I whispered. She seemed angry. "Did you not f**king hear me, I don't want to date you. I don't even know why I did in the first place. Just leave and don't talk to me again, or else you'll be sorry." She pushed past me. "Fine just go and forget about what we had." I yelled back but she ignored me. I fell to the ground and began crying my eyes out.

I finally got up and slowly began to walk back to the shack. But this time heartbroken and sad. Pacifica was all a lie, and Dipper was right. I should've listened to him, there was no way a girl who made fun of me would ever like me. I don't know why I even bothered trying to convince myself that she did.  When I got back to the shack I knew I looked like a complete mess. Opening the door, I felt exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

When I got up to the attic I saw Dipper reading his journal. "Hey Mabel." He said briefly looking up then back to the journal. But he quickly looked back up. "Hey, Mabel what happened? Where were you?" He asked. I wasn't really in the mood. "I went to meet Pacifica, and you were right Dipper. She ended it. I don't even know why I tried. Who would like a silly, naive girl like me?" I asked shaming myself. "Mabel stop, please just talk to me. I'm sorry she hurt you but it will all be okay." He said. "Maybe I don't want to be okay. Maybe I wanted to be happy but now I'm just so done. Please just leave me alone, I need some sleep and some quality time I sweater town. I'm just done." I said and slammed the door to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I didn't even give Dipper the chance to talk to me.

When I got out of the bathroom I sat down and covered my blankets far over my head. "Mabel please talk to me." I just ignored him and instantly began to fall asleep.

Pacifica's P.O.V
I came back to my house and slammed the front doors shut. "Did you do it?" My father asked sternly. I just nodded and kept my head down to hide my tear stained face. "You see Pacifica, you will understand that this is just a phase and you'll never have to see that Pines girl or the rest of her poor family. Now head off to bed." He said. "Yes father." I whispered and slowly walked up the stairs to my room.

I flopped down on my bed and began to cry my eyes out. Mabel, I miss her and I hate that I had to hurt her. But I had to, or else my family would've kicked me out. I felt terrible and wanted to run back to her, but maybe this will pass and one day Mabel and I can be together again. I fell asleep crying.

But not before I realized....

I'm in love with Mabel Pines.

A/N no authors note just enjoy the chapter and I hope it doesn't suck. Anyway I'll update soon.
~Jordan