Prlogue Part 2

So yes, ladies and gentlemen, Genevieve killed her own son. She poisoned him during that small celebration and no one suspected a thing. I'm very sad to say that Clarissa died two days later, from grief and sadness.

But our story didn't stop there. No, Genevieve took responsibility of the child and raised her as her own. As soon as she was old enough to understand speech, Genevieve told the little girl that someday she was going to be queen, no matter what.

And so, throughout the years Genevieve slowly killed off family members in line for the throne. She started from the top of the list and worked her way down. She invited three of the top families for drinks together and poisoned them all. They all died that same day. She had even poisoned herself, so it wouldn't have looked suspicious, but she had used a less dangerous one for herself.

She hired people to kill most of them for her and killed the people that did the dirty work for her. Slowly, ever so slowly, she got rid of them one by one. By the time Victoria...oh yes, I forgot to tell you; the old lady named the child Victoria.

Now where was I, oh yes. By the time Victoria was 15 years old Genevieve had killed off 50 members in line for the throne. And NO ONE suspected her. People blamed it on curses, assassins, sicknesses, and so on. But, I repeat, no one suspected her.

Here is the thing though. Our dear little Victoria had no idea that her grandmother was doing it. That is why I told you that she was innocent. That is the reason that in between all those horrible things innocence remained in this story.

_____________________________

This was really short. I just wanted to end part 1 of the prologue in a creepy way, so ya. Anyway, really hope you guys like it. Until next time. Oh and the next chapter will be "present" time for Victoria. She will be turning eighteen and....I'm not going to tell you what happens. Oh and just to make things clear. She's not Queen Victoria of the 1800's. She's just a fictional character and I use that name for her.