Chapter 4[4632]:Primary Memories

{Preview:

"New uniform.New school. New life."

"I can see us being great friends"

"He looked familiar but I didn't know where from..."

End Preview}

-

5:Never make a fool of yourself on your first impression.

Like I did. Coughed and choked till My face went bright red.

"Lucas Catshire?" I said choking on my water coughing as I closed the lid. I bet I looked so weird because his eyes were wide and he sat backwards from me gradually and subtly.

"Um, That's what I said." Yup, he finds me weird now.

"Its Me, Cattie ." I said trying to fake a smile hoping he would remember but hoping he would forget those moments.

"Only My old best friend could call me that.. Wait..it can't be.."He looked at me for a second or two. "Matt?"

He was my best friend in Kindergarten. I can't believe he is here. we had fall outs In year 2 because of Girls but that was minor. We had even worse arguments in year 6, he was always my pal and backed me up whenever we would feel down, or even to cheat on tests.. until that moment. Flashback please.

-  

"Hey Cattie, What's Up my Best friend? " I said Climbing up a tree to join him one break time. He said nothing but sat there looking in the distance.Not one glance at me. He rolled up his sleeve which caught my eye immediately. Bruises and cuts. Under the golden hair he had his neck was also pretty beat up.

"How.. Could you?" He whispered almost on the verge of tears.

"What did I do?" I said nervously

"You know what you did.."He said jumping down the tree, he hardly landed, falling on the side of his foot limping.

The instant moment popped up in my mind. "Oh My gosh- It was meant to be a joke, I didn't actually mean it to be offensive hurting you.." I said jumping back down feeling how he felt that moment.

"You knew how much that meant to me and you exposed it?!" He said raising his voice.

"No-No, I can explain, its not what it looks like.. " I couldn't get words out of my mouth.

"Just leave me Alone, I've already seen what I need to see.." He said wiping the tears from his face."I rather get bullied than be friends with you now.." He ran, he ran leaving me on the other side of the field. I tried apologizing in lessons but he ignored me. I tried talking to him after school, before school. He ran away crying in the toilets. I never had seen him like this.

-

"Oh, Hey.." he said face showing no emotions. I guess he never forgot what had happened.. one way to find out.

"Long time no see, Am I right? How's life?"

"Its been ok thanks."

"Why did you move to this school? I thought you went to the one a few roads off our old primary school." I tried to bring the conversation smoothly.

"Oh, my dad got a new job. Moved into the city.. Thought it would take a long time." He fiddled with the strap of his rucksack. "How about you? I thought you went to that fancy rich school.."

"Oh its a long story..I felt I needed to try out new things and try a normal school again-"

"Lucas Catshire." The woman called him out.