Chapter 2[1164]:Horse Riding

{Preview:

"I'm so different to other normal city kids"

"All I want to do is live life normally"

"How to prepare for a new high school"

End Preview}

"Oh my Gosh, I can't believe you're actually GOING to a commoner school." Mikey blasted out as he put on the saddle of his White Speckled Arabian horse, Windsor. Mikey is one of those who thinks they're better than everyone else. His parents own part of a private Island and about 3 private Jets. Yup, You're probably thinking, 'Then why This fancy school?'. His parents company is close by and they need to be there almost 24/7. He's taller than most of us, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, almost does everything you can name, and he's good at it.

"It's not THAT bad," William piped up. He was fixing the stirrups on Jay, A swift Chestnut Thoroughbred while stroking his muzzle gently. "I mean, a school is a school,". William is a mixed American and British. He's built up quite small like he just had his growth spurt a year ago but his legs are long making him look taller. His brown hair sways in front of his face covering his left eye making himself look less intimidating.

"I dunno," Oli shrugged. "I guess its cool to try out new things, and plus, He went to one when he was younger.So its gonna be fine. Just needs to get used to it." He said buckling up his Helmet and neatening up his uniform as he mounted onto his Palamino Alkhal-Teke, Austin.

"I know I'll have to leave, but its adventure, guys." I said adjusting the stirrups as I sat on Casper, my Black Snow-cap Blanket Appaloosa. Just because we're guys doesn't mean we can't love horses as much as girls. Its a hobby us four have had since we were little. These horses, just as much as it sounds cheesy, are practically family.

"Hey, Instead of talking about something that's gonna be happening next week, Lets concentrate on something that's maybe happening now? Oh lets see.. What's happening now?" Mikey joked sarcastically.

"hmm, I think I'm just about to kick your butt when I beat you over to the end of the field?" William Grinned

"Noo, I am, I can see Austin already beating those horses in every race." Oli said as his horse moved slightly, as he tried to keep his horse stationary.

"And.... Caspers off! Not bothering to wait for these mothers to finish their meeting!!" I said in an announcing type of voice smiling widely. I went from a trot, straight away to a canter, then gradually a gallop, not waiting for them as I sped down the hill. I love galloping with the Wind in my face, I bend closer towards Caspers body as I looked back. The others had already taken off, Not far behind me. My horse was fast but theirs are also pretty fast, to be honest.

The field was massive, Goes through half a mile or so, I don't count. Even though I've ridden here since 5 years old. It took less than 5 minutes to get to the end. We were neck and neck around 15 meters to the end, trying to gallop quicker, I had an advantage, My horse was tall, but I guess Williams was a half a hand taller than mine. I managed to speed up, a head infront. I slowed down edging closer to the fence that cuts off the field.

"I win." I smile panting a little. I stroked Casper, letting him rest.

"No fair," Oli whined. "You had a head start.."

"Oh you mean the period where you were seeing who could win?"

"I won out of you three though," Oli Smirked

"No I did," Mikey said his hand leaning against the fence, avoiding collision with it as he turned his horse around to face the side of the field we came from.

"I think, I was a fraction in front." Will raised his hand.

"Well, it was for fun. Lets chill and let these 4 Musketeers rest." Mikey said as he got off his horse and patted Windsor. We have been called that since we were young by our parents, We needed horses obviously so we started riding about 5 years old. Here we are now.

"You're hungry aren't you?" William said stroking Jay's mane.

"Yes." Oli said, jumping off his horse. Obviously he knew this question was meant for Wills horse.

I got off Casper. "You're always hungry Ol." I said laughing. He isn't actually that fa-, Big in width, I mean..Even though he eats a lot, he has a well 'built up' body.

-

As I laid down next to Mikey, Oli rested on the fence and William sat on top of it.

"Any plans on how you gonna survive your new school?" William asked.

"Nope, Not a clue." I sighed. This was true. I have no idea. I guess I just gotta go with the flow.

"Tip:Just act normal, Like a commoner-, a person who doesn't own lots of money, or is rich..you know what I mean."Mikey said, his hands behind his head,

"Yea I get that part..."

"Just go for it, see where High school takes you.. And plus, we have GCSEs in less than a year.. Can you even catch up?"

"Eh, I'm sure what ever they learn there is easier than here. We've practically learnt all of what we need to know for GCSEs already." Oli laughed.

"Thats true.." William said, "I mean, how hard can High school be?" He quickly added, "I mean, I don't wanna jinx it.." We all laughed.

"Summers going so quickly.." I sighed.

"I know right. I feel I haven't ridden or played enough sports this summer.." Mikey moaned, "There's just not enough time for everything."

"Hey, how about in the next 3 days we can finish this summer off by doing everything we want, Have a marathon of fun!" Will said jumping down from the gate.

"We should!" Oli said. "I've always wanted to scuba dive, Oo, or watch the Human centipede."

"Lol guys, I'm not gonna be gone forever.. We still can do these things. Just we won't have the whole day because of school.." I laugh. Of course, We just have tons of homework because of our exams, we might actually never have time. I might be exaggerating it a little..

-

"See you tomorrow?" Mikey said as we headed back to the stable, and took off Windsor's tack and placed it on a hook by his stable door.

"For another day.." William said polishing up the saddle.

"Yup!" Oli smiled and gave Austin a bucket of Oats.

"Sure! Here at 10?" I asked closing up the door to Casper's Stable.

"Yup!"The others said simultaneously.

As we headed out and locked up the barn I watched the sun still in the sky like it was the morning. It was about 6 in the evening and the sun was in the same place it was 2 hours ago.

3 more days until School, lets just see if I can survive it...