Chapter 5[6490]:Old times Sake

{Preview:

"Why did you move to this school?"

"Don't call me that"

"Something happened"

End Preview}

-

"Oh My Gosh, I'm so sorry.." A girl said straight away. You can kind of guess where this is going. Art room..Running... Collision..Paint...

"No need to apologize." I chuckled. She immediately grabbed some tissues and started to rub it off with water gently but with enough pressure to get most of it off..

"Hey.. I recognize you.." She said as she took a glimpse of my name on my book as she picked it up from the floor staring it for a moment and handing it back to me.

"You do?"

"Aren't you the kid of the Peterson Music Company?"

"Um.." What do I tell her? Its gonna be Friends coming my way if I tell he truth or Its gonna be a whole School year of lies.. "Yes?"

It seemed like everyone who was in the Art room now knew. I went red with embarrassment and grabbed more tissues and sat down awkwardly while I dried my jumper off.. Oh well. I thought. I have more sets of uniform, I wiped as much of it as I could and Put on my Panic!At the Disco jumper. It was fully black with real signatures on it from Brendon to the old ones that left Like Ryan, Spencer and John. I guess I could wear it. It was the only thing I had in my bag.

9:Just accept those compliments

I got so many compliments like:

"Omg I love your hair!"

"Where did you get those Headphones?!"

"Introduce me to This band!"

And a whole bunch more. I just sat there fake smiling and gradually hid in my jumper

"New Record." Quinn mouthed from the opposite side of the room and smiled.

"I guess so" I smiled back,

We started on a new Project as it was the beginning of school, working on perspective. I love painting, Drawing, and basically anything to do with art. Mr Thompson told us to work on a little sketch on A3 to show him how much we knew. It was an individual thing so we could use anything from pencils to watercolour.

We could listen to music to get our inner thoughts going and relaxation, so I grabbed my headphones and put them on. Listening to music, I worked on a light sketch of a building in the sun, but that was in a corner, not very big. I wanted to add more to the scene. 15 minutes later and I had completed that little Section with pastels. I got a little messy but that was ok, I guess It matched the Paint Stain doesn't it?

10:Don't be a teachers pet;Don't Be so good at something.

I thought about how I wanted to lay it out. Tilting my head as I thought about where everything should go. I covered the rest of the paper in green and darkened areas where shadows would go etc. Next I grabbed a few shades of brown and green and drew a tree in the corner. Imagining how it would look I shaded more, More and More it looked like what I had imagined. 45 Minutes had gone and I had almost finished. It is just missing something. I thought a minute. I drew two little boys sitting on a branch of the tree, adding the details of uniform, Hair strands, Lighting and shadows. They were Smiling at each other and laughing. How I wish that day would of gone.. I paused a second.

"Very well done Mr Peterson. How did you get so good at this?" He held it up and grabbed the attention of the class.. God Damn.

"Can I have your attention please?" I curled smaller into a ball hands covering my face. Great, I'm already a likeable person and its only my second Lesson.. People straight away took their headphones off and looked to the front of the classroom.