My Love, Scared?

*me no own Black Butler, characters, you ( of course ), I only own the plot*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciels house was.... Amazing! There was so much room and space to do whatever you wanted!

I bet Anyone any price that I could get lost here.

I got too caught up with the scenery and didn't notice Ciel looking over and silently chuckling at me

I looked over at him and turned my head at a slight angle,

"What?It's a huge house!" I said, Spinning around the hall.

"Ahem, Anyway Dinner will be ready in around 2 hours." Sebastian Said.
He gave me the chills, I knew I'd have to be cautious around him and I doubt I'd be trusting him much any time soon.

I stood in front of Ciel, my face being dangerously close to his.
"So, what do you want to do?" I asked.

His face turned bright pink, I giggled. Now I knew how to make him blush, I made a mental note.
"Ahem, I think we should watch a movie." He suggested. I nodded, it was a great idea, just hopefully not any scary ones.

We walked into a big Living room and sat on the comfortable sofa in front of an old fashioned TV.

"How old is this TV? Damn" I asked and ran my finger along top of the TV Only to get a finger full of dirt and dust.
My face cringed in disgust and I wiped the dust in a piece of tissue I had in my pocket.

Ciel had asked me to pick a movie.
My face turned blank and I began searching for an interesting -not scary- movie.

I found a My Little Pony movie and laughed.

"Oh God... I didn't know Ciel PhantomHive liked My Little Pony! (I have nothing against older people watching My Little pony or any of the such, I felt it was a funny feature to add to the book, Pls don't kill me)

His face had turned pink again,
"N-NO! No no no no, it's not mine It's Eliza-.... Lizzys! Yeah, she left it here when she visited."

I remember Elizabeth, not much but barely. I mever really liked her, she was too interested in cute things and was annoyingly optimistic. It made me feel odd to know that Elizabeth had visited Ciel. I sigh, "Aww, I wanted to Watch My Little Pony..." I pouted and gave him puppy eyes...

He sighed and said, "Fine, Let's watch ponies."
I squealed with Delight as I put the disc into the Sensor box thing.

"My little Pony,
I used to wonder what friendship could be,
My little pony,
Until you all shared it's magic with me--"

My eyes suddenly felt heavy, I struggled to keep them open.

Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have stayed up so early this morning!
My eye lids were Dangerously close together .Before I knew it, I had fallen into slumber.

Heylo! It's Yuu! And we are so close to 300 followers if we could get it today I'd love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support on this book and also all my other books! If you haven't seen them then check them out! Thanks again,

Yuu-Chan out