here we go again :') *DISAPPOINTMENT AHEAD.*

Yep. I can feel your disappointment in me. It's okay. This is totally on me. So yeah, if you haven't been living under a rock by the time you get the notification that I've updated, you've most likely noticed the change of title as of recently.

My motivation for writing anime 'X readers' had reached an all time low and I will not be updating this book any further. I've kinda been putting off answering all the questions and messages asking "why aren't you updating?" And so on. And it's literally because I don't like anime anymore.

So I thought that I may as well let you guys know what's been happening, considering I haven't updated in like 7 months. ( which by the way, wtf seven months has gone by so fast. Like it felt like just yesterday it was New years day.) I don't want you to think that I'm ungrateful for the amount of views and support I've gotten over the *many many months* of rarely updating this book. I'm so fucking amazed that I had this support and help along the way and I'm so thankful that people were patient enough to continue reading this fanfiction even with the sketchy update schedule.

From the first day I made this account, which was named "Takayama-Yukki" I know. Laugh at me now. , who knew that all I'd be doing was reading shit I shouldn't be reading and imagining myself living this perfect life with all of my favourite anime characters 😂 I remember I made this account at a harbour, where my dad was working on fixing up his boat before "fishing season" started. And I wrote my first fanfiction. I was 11 years old, like wtf.

ANYWAYS! I DON'T WANNA TELL YOU MY WHOLE LIFE STORY BECAUSE WE'D BE HERE FOREVER. BUT I'M SO THANKFUL THAT WE REACHED 24K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Here comes the disappointing part; I will not be updating ANY of my books. I will not write new books. This is kinda like me ghosting everyone, but I still read books and write on my message board. Y'know?

Sorry for being a disappointment to the hardcore Ciel fans. I sacrifice myself to the almighty anime gods and hope that they show the truest mercy a god with so much power can show.

What the fuck was that. I think im too high right now.

This is GemGemmie, signing out.

YEET