My Love, (Dunno What to call this.)

I DO NOT OWN YOU! I DO NOT OWN CIEL (I wish thoI most definitely do not own Black Butler! The plot is the own thing I hang on to, like my sanity, so  yeah.. BUT BEFORE WE GET INTO THIS CHAPTER

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE RECENT SUPPORT THIS BOOK HAS BEEN GETTING, I'M ACTUALLY SO HAPPY !!

**Update 22/4/17: I've fixed it! Sorry to the people that left a comment. It's non-existent now.. 😂♡**

(your POV!)

After we ate all the delicious desserts,( they didn't continue with the dinner cause y'all ate too much sweets) it was time for me to go.
I had a very important errand to run tomorrow so I had to be home early.

I stood outside Ciel massive door, Ciel stood beside me, a disappointed smile clearly exposed on his cute face. I giggled and said, "Hey, Call me sometime! We can hang out again"

I gave him my Number (*~* Ciel gets number faster than I get followers ;^;)
He pulled out an old looking Samsung and entered his password. His hands were a slight pink colour due to the cold around us.
He entered it onto his phone and saved it.
A lopsided grin made its way into his face, "Don't get too lonely without me" (You cocky lil---)
I laughed, my breathe clearly visible as I exhaled.

"Well I'd better go, See you later!" I said and turned to leave. (I had to read back to find out if I told you guys how you got there..) I walked home, The sun was setting by the time I made it into my room.Since I was full of sweets, I didn't make myself any dinner. I decided to read a book on Wattpad. I didn't have a favourite book, I bounced from book to book often.

I heard a Knock at my front door. I got out of bed and made my way towards it. I was engulfed in a hug, all I saw was a Red Blur rush towards me.
All I heard was "(Y/N) HOW ARE YOU MY DARLING!".

I looked at the dates that I uploaded these chapters and I am so sorry... My schedule is so off right now and I feel like a piece of *Insert curse word that is not considered a curse word*. I promise that I'll improve my schedule! I swear on it. But a lot had been going on lately and to be completely honest I really haven't had time. FORGIVE ME READER-SAN! ;^;

-Don't murder me pls-

~Yuu~