My Love, Nightmares.

Yes, you're not dreaming. Gemma finally updates. It's been like 4 months. Jesus christ it's been four months. But yes, I'm here. Always have been. In the draft I had mentioned that all would be revealed in this chapter; regarding schizophrenia and some issues with the draft. I understand that the draft wasn't perfect, that's why it's called a draft. The whole purpose of me publishing it was to foreshadow what may happen in the upcoming chapter/chapters. It's currently 2:56 am on the 1st of April.  I could be sleeping but here I am. Anyway, enough with me. Let's actually get into what's gonna happen.

(I don't own you, Black Butler or anything that may be mentioned in this book. This book is purely for entertainment purposes and it's crucial that you understand this.)

K, let's go.
Note; this is still your POV.

That night I tossed and turned on my soft sheets. Raging thoughts echoed in my mind. I couldn't handle so many concerned, Angry and depressed voices at once. I broke. I clutched my head, tears making their way down my cheeks. I curled up into a small ball and sobbed. Grell must've have heard my pleas for the voices to stop as they ran into my bedroom, eyes widening when they saw me in my most vulnerable state.

They quickly rushed to my aid, Attempting to calm me in any way. They mumbled incoherent words and they began panicking. They grasped my hand and held tightly, as they slowly made their way beside me in my bed. (Not in a nasty way.. brats) They hugged me tightly, my head now in the crook of their neck. My sobs began to ease as I calmed down. The voices had left too When Grell joined me in my bed. Grell understood what I was going through, as it happened frequently when I was younger.. Something Ciel never knew.

Grell continued to comfort me, even after my fit had ended. Eventually, We fell asleep in each others arms. It had been awhile since such a strong fit had occurred. When I awoke the next morning my eyes felt slightly swollen, I instantly knew they were bloodshot and that my cheeks were now a splotched pink. I tried to remember anything about last night, what on earth were the voices saying? Why now? After so long why had they only now wished to make their presence known? Grell wasn't beside me when I awoke. Their side of the bed was neatly folded which made a small smile appear on my face. I could briefly smell eggs and bacon from the kitchen. ( soz if you're vegan). My mouth watered as I got out of bed and got dressed. I didn't feel like dressing fancy or hosting that fashion show today. Hopefully Grell would understand. Though I had no doubt in my mind that grell wouldn't allow me to host the fashion show after they saw my condition last night. A simple tracksuit bottoms and an oversized t-shirt would just have to do. My feet wandered the cold wooden floor as I roamed to the kitchen. There Grell sat, in all their glory, eating the most luxurious breakfast I'd ever seen. I noticed there was another plate on the counter, I knew it was for me. I grabbed it and set it on the the table beside them. I didn't expect them to, but they spoke up. "(Y/N) is it happening.. again?" Their voice quivered ever so slightly and they spoke in a voice that was a little louder than that of a whisper. I shrugged, "I don't know Grell. It hasn't happened in so long. Why now?"  There was a moment of silence before they spoke up again, "what if.. what if it's Ciel? That Phantomhive brat. You only reunited with him recently, didn't you?"  My mind thought about what grell said but my heart immediately denied it. It couldn't be true, Ciel has done nothing wrong. Before I could answer there was a light knock at the door. I stood up and made my way towards it, not hesitating to open the door. And there he stood. His bright blonde hair stood out against the smudge of black beside him. His once dull eyes were now that of a shining diamond. His grin widened as he looked me up and down. He wore quite casual clothes, yet a maroon colour appeared most in his outfit, which was well presented. Beside him stood a tall figure, he was no more than 6"4 and my neck ached when I looked up at him. He wore a white shirt with a black sweater and some dark gray jeans. Quite business-y if you ask me. His hair was slicked to the side and his glasses were quite high on his nose. His pale skin complimented his outfit yet the expression he had completely ruined it. He smirked widely as he looked straight into my soul. I shifted uncomfortably, and asked "Who the hell are you two?"

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. If you come across one please point it out so I can fix it . I'm gonna go pass out x

Me right now vvvvv